char64
2016-06-26T18:06:06Z
Had a great day yesterday at the Lavenham Vintage Volkswagen Meeting. I got some video that I thought Some of you guys might like to see. Stunning vehicles in a stunning setting!! Never been before. Well done to all the organisers and helpers for a great display and a fun day.

https://youtu.be/v81VjKZsZBE 

:)

Sponsor

(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
Si Med
2016-06-26T18:41:53Z
Great video. You caught me a couple of times 😀

First time I've been too, really enjoyed it.
54 UK rhd
ianmac
2016-06-26T19:27:59Z
Thanks for sharing :beer: :thumbup:
char64
2016-06-26T19:51:13Z
Originally Posted by: Si Med 

Great video. You caught me a couple of times 😀

First time I've been too, really enjoyed it.

Thanks! Great! Which car? 😃 Such a great show. I remember missing it 4 years ago and wanted to go ever since. Such a brilliant display of cars and buses!
char64
2016-06-26T19:57:00Z
Originally Posted by: ianmac 

Thanks for sharing :beer: :thumbup:

You're very welcome. I'm pleased to share with those that can't make it, either journey is too far or other stuff going on. Also nice for folks to look back on. Funny the weather went from so hot that I took my hoodie off, walking around in a t-shirt, to hailstones and heavy rain 5 mins later. 😂 Typical English weather
Si Med
2016-06-26T20:27:13Z
Originally Posted by: char64 

Thanks! Great! Which car? 😃 Such a great show. I remember missing it 4 years ago and wanted to go ever since. Such a brilliant display of cars and buses!

Really got me in the mood for Hessisch next year

Si Med attached the following image(s):

54 UK rhd
char64
2016-06-26T23:16:25Z
Originally Posted by: Si Med 

Really got me in the mood for Hessisch next year

Another show I've never been to. Would love to go! Just need to get into gear and organize it!
brille52
2016-06-27T12:09:04Z
Thanks for posting the video ! :beer:

It really gives a great impression of the meeting !
Btw. = I see Rob working hard with his camera :thumbup, thatswhy I presume, that soon we will see some more awesome pics of the show or maybe another video ! :beer:
Can`t wait !

andreas
Rod_vw
2016-06-27T22:27:06Z
Thanks for posting the video, it's given me a chance to see parts of the show that I could not see whilst on duty on the sports field all weekend.

Rod
char64
2016-06-30T10:06:31Z
Originally Posted by: brille52 

Thanks for posting the video ! :beer:

It really gives a great impression of the meeting !
Btw. = I see Rob working hard with his camera :thumbup, thatswhy I presume, that soon we will see some more awesome pics of the show or maybe another video ! :beer:
Can`t wait !

andreas

Hi Andreas, i'm pleased you liked the video! I have seen some great pictures of the event. We had a great time.😎

Originally Posted by: Rod_vw 

Thanks for posting the video, it's given me a chance to see parts of the show that I could not see whilst on duty on the sports field all weekend.

Rod

Oh that's great. That's why I make video. Photos are fun, but video can capture the experience more I think. Glad you enjoyed it! 😀