Etzhold1
19 years ago
Hi,

What kind of tail light lens is this ????
Year ??? Typ Car ???
https://www.aircooledbeetleparadise.be/Tail%20light%20year 

The lensen on the pictures are not for sale !!

Thanks in advance,

Guido
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
heb623
19 years ago
I am not sure of what year or type of car those tail light lenses are 😎
but where I am surer of is: "That one is mine!" :oops:
Probably the best looking! hahaha 🙂 😃 :lol:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
19 years ago
Forget it ET , I found these in Germany last week :wink: , Your rusty tail light lens is still in one of my boxes !! :roll:
One's again it was a great trip, we have seen some very nice cars , even a VW baur 2 seat convertible from 51( only one build) with all the paperswork from the dealer who ordered this car from baur ! Also a proto typ kubel in good condition, You guy's need to see the cars from CG and TG , they are realy the best I ever have seen !!!!!!!!!!!!
We have seen a storage with parts from the 50'ties , you could build your own split from 47 if you have the money to buy the parts there, never seen a place like that, and I can tell you , We have seen something already in the past, but this was the best trip till now, Fran was realy impressed about the quality cars I was showing him, but the parts storage we have seen was the best I never have seen a place like that, it was also new for me , so we had a nice week trip true German, you have the best regards from WH , CG and TG, great people who have some great cars and CG was giving us the tip to visit that parts storage, I thought I was in heaven!!
CU
Guido

ps
I know 2 guy's in Belgium know, they are realy mad because they did not come with us ( ET, Peter) Sorry guy's I was asking you both! You realy missed something !!! But you'r alway's welcome at my place to check the pictures and the nice parts I bought in the VW heaven ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Etzhold1
19 years ago
Is here nobody who can help with this ???

Guido
Larry
19 years ago
Guido,

I have NEVER seen tail lights like that before.

Larry
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
Etzhold1
19 years ago
Hi,

I found out that this lens is for a pre 47 beetle, but I realy like to now what year it is , come on guy's there must be somebody who can help me whit this !!!

Regards,

Guido