zelensis61
19 years ago
Hello everybody , and specialy to the Hebmuller owners that want to answer :wink:

two simple :roll: questions:

:?: 1: Does anybody know how many Hebmullers survived the 52 years since construction seized in 53?

:?: 2: Who can help me to find a accurate list of existing Hebmullers?

Thanks for helping .
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
19 years ago
The only published list I know of is here:

Strictly Vintage 

But it's not been updated since 02.08.03 and I'm sure there are several now known but not listed here.

I'm sure Yan or Rob will have a more accurate figure...
pre67vw
19 years ago
I think that the Strictly Vintage list was originally taken from an old IVVM Magazine? Thats what I heard anyway. It has obviously been updated since then and is a pretty good list, although there are several known cars missing. It is very difficult to keep on top of who owns which and where - especially when they change hands and disappear from the 'scene'
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
19 years ago
Thanks guy's.

I know that Yan knows allmost every heb that is known .
Rob knows also alot, I am sure about that.

The problem is that Yan does not have a list, only in his mind....(It must be huge :wink: , Sorry Yan)
I do not know iff Rob has a list.

I have mailed Klaus if he wil update his site someday but he answered that he wil do it one day but he does not know what day? Month or Year. :?

Maybe Rob( you have the skills) can make a new list :lol: .
On that one he maybe can find his cheap real Hebmuller :idea:

Thanks again, Peter

PS I am still looking for Hebmuller picts Worldwide (and found some nice ones yet) If you have some let me know.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
pre67vw
19 years ago

Maybe Rob can make a new list .
On that one he maybe can find his cheap real Hebmuller

Well, isn't that the problem? If I know of any Hebs that I might be able to afford, would I publish it on the internet? :wink:

Anyway, I think that there is only one place for a real list, and thats www.TheHebRegistry.com .
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
19 years ago
That is correct Rob .
But i did not wrote to make it here, You know what I mean :wink:
I know Yan, remember.....

Maybe te man behind that site can make a list.

If only I knew who he is? :shock:
Greetings,