Nepmuller
19 years ago
There is a photo on various Hebmuller sites showing the exhibition stand with a variety of Hebmuller vehicles on it. Does anyone know anything about the exhibition, and in particular the racing car? I saw it (or the rebuilt one) at Goodwood last year and am trying to do more research on it. It was a Veritas by the same designer as the 50s BMWs. :idea:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
19 years ago
This one:

UserPostedImage

If you do an image search for Veritas RS on google then there's a lot of cars like this that come up. I'm sure not all of them were built by Hebmüller though. There is a bit more info on this car in the Hebmüller book but its all in German so I've no idea what it says :?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Nepmuller
19 years ago
Thanks, yes that's the car. The photo is obviously a good close up of the stand. Which book is this from?

The Driver Toni Ullman was very well known, by the way, and there is plenty on the web about him and the Veritas cars. But nothing like this close up. You are also right about Hebmuller not making all the Veritas bodies...
pre67vw
19 years ago
This book:

www.amazon.de 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
heb623
19 years ago
https://www.kabriolett.com/  you will see that the foto is taken on the same show!!

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!