heb623
18 years ago
ET says:

A fake stays fake so don't worry! :wink:
People who own a real Hebmuller know its real! 🙂
People who own a fake know it is fake! 😞
(but they don't always tell you that!!)

Give those people who tell you their car is a real one but actually a fake their pleasure!!! :roll:

btw: I admire the people who have the skills to make their one,but ...... at the end they know who they are fooling!!!

Indeed, themselves!!! :shock:

:twisted: ET

I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
pre67vw
18 years ago
I personally wouldn't really want a replica unless it was of something that doesn't exist any more - Hebsters' replica of one of the prototypes is a cool thing to build, nobody can say "why don't you save up and buy the real thing" because thats not possible! I also think that replica's of the Radcliffe and Heb coupe would be cool cars to build.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis
18 years ago
You have a point there Rob, when somone have the skils to build a good Heb replica he could build a no longer existing car so we all can admire it.
plasticblack
18 years ago
I suppose when Geuine (Real) Hebmullers start becoming available at reasonable cost, there will be no need for people to make replicas???

As this is obviously never going to happen, I suggest that replicas will continue to surface.

My thought is that they are only 'Fake' when someone trys to pass them off as the Genuine article. Until that point they're just Replicas...
Thanks

Paul
Hebster52
18 years ago

Paul:
My thought is that they are only 'Fake' when someone trys to pass them off as the Genuine article. Until that point they're just Replicas...

I have to agree on this though... 😃 A replica is a Genuine Replica. :wink:
The HebsterWerks.
GemEadie
18 years ago
Dear Sirs,

I am writing to warn you of a bogus advertiser called Daniel Friedman of Montevideo, Uruguay. Somone mentioned earlier in this discussion the replicas that he was selling on his site. arbarthdesign

I have just completed the importation of a 1960’s VW Type 2 from him and unfortunately for me has sent a different VW to the one advertised. The one he shipped to me in the uk is in a poor state and this amounts to international fraud.

He has so far ignored all contact from me; he's literally taken the money and run.
To avoid it happening to anyone else, I am writing to all relevant websites and organisations both here in the UK and in Uruguay to notify them of the scam.

Thanks to discussion boards like the one on thesamba.com I have since discovered others who are aware of his fraudulent activities. See the samba 

Feel free to contact him yourself as I have every email sent from him over the 3 months it took to purchase the van. I'd be interested to know what he's got to say for himself.

Kind regards,

Darrell de Vries
six-o-one
18 years ago
Hi,
Sorry to hear of your problems with Mr. Friedman. Thank's for the warning.

:roll:
pre67vw
18 years ago
I've removed his adverts from the site until further notice. There's always two sides to each story, lets see if Mr. Friedman cares to explain his side of things...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Alysa
18 years ago
:shock:
Ey.. I'm very surprised to read that comments about Mr Friedmann.
I was buy to him two cars from Argentina, and I've these cars whitout problem with Mr. Friedman.
On fact, I think to buy other cars and pieces in order to complete my collection.

Sorry for your bad experiences

:wink: Alysa, from Spain
I´m a car designer from Spain..
six-o-one
18 years ago
Amazing work!!

Hot Rod Heb...  :shock:

3902.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Hebster52
18 years ago
Yes, I agree. Geoff have done an amazin work all in steel. We've been discussing each others projects the past year.

I like the finish of the body and basically everything with the car even if I wouldn't decide to go fenderless... :?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
The HebsterWerks.