zelensis61
18 years ago
Hey guy's
Guess what.
I went to France for 5 days, holiday and when I got back I see a bad mail in my inbox.... :evil:
A recently discovered Hebmuller was sold even before I knew about it...

Sorry for those Who are looking for a cheap project. :cry: and yess me to Rob.

On the picture list from lost and found : bugnet.de are some picts...
I know who bought it, and for what money but I promisse to not tell anybody, even the new owner I will keep secret .
The only thing I want to say is that we all probably bought some stuff from him ....
I have a source that come up with this info and he checked the car himself. This is what I got.

Story:
HANG ON TIGHT:
built with parts from a discovered backpart only ( hood, air intake, reinforcements) hebmuller wreck from swiss in the 60's, not welded but glued with glassfibre on a hard top beetle from the 60's with plastic windows , no body nr, no split parts, no Id plate..

Jeezz, Why on earth I went to France on holiday.. :roll: This is a heck of a project.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
18 years ago
Half a Heb sold recently! 😎

Who has a spare front to go with this?

https://www.typ15.de/pics/lost+found/06041601.html   4735.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
18 years ago
Hey Malc,

You want to know who bought it?
I bought th front part. I have a rusted out 71 with aftermarket carbio roof. 😛
I needed the front clip to restore that one. :lol:
greets
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
pre67vw
18 years ago
Yan spent a long time looking for that one...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
zelensis61
18 years ago
Any news on Yan?
Last mail was a week ago . Hope he is ok

That heb front clip was useless to my 71 convertible. I hacked it in pieces so it can get a new life in a Yugo... :lol:
greetings