Chris
17 years ago
SHY ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

We straight talking northerners call it something else.... :wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Yep.
mrsherbie
17 years ago

SHY ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

We straight talking northerners call it something else.... :wink:

"SDV" wrote:

Yes, we Southerners also have plenty of other words too...

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Hi Anna
Planning anything speacial for Camberg next year.
The Wolfsburg trip after H.O last year was Fantastic,every one who attended owes you a massive Thankyou for making it special for us.
Regards
George
mrsherbie
17 years ago
Hi, mr special shiny kab man! :D

No, just to be able to actually drive my old car there, and home without any major parts falling off! :shock:
I think it might feel more special than flying or being a passenger this time?!.. :D

No trip planning yet, I want to get a bit closer to it looking like a real car again first.
six-o-one
17 years ago
Just 80 places left and only a handfull coachbuilt and early (kdf) cars registered so far! :shock:
samghia
17 years ago
Names of any Hotels you guys would recommend would be great?????.

Regards Sam.
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
six-o-one
17 years ago
Last time I stayed at the motel on the A3 Bad Camberg junction.

https://www.autobahn-hotel.com/zeigeHotel.php3?land=1 

Very basic motorway type restaurant and bar but friendly helpful staff.
The room was okay and they have garages you can hire too.

It's a short drive down the hill into the town and the sportsfield where the show is.
six-o-one
samghia
17 years ago
Though about registaring but is it the best of the best, mines a garage find unrestored, not sure if this is the correct car to be entering still going to go in my bug.

its a 53 Oval RHD by the way.

Any advise appreciated.

Regards Sam.
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
six-o-one
17 years ago

Though about registaring but is it the best of the best, mines a garage find unrestored, not sure if this is the correct car to be entering still going to go in my bug.

its a 53 Oval RHD by the way.

Any advise appreciated.

Regards Sam.

"samghia" wrote:

It's not just the best of the best Sam. I think your Loverly Oval bug will get a lot of attention if you register and park up in the field. 😎

UserPostedImage
samghia
17 years ago
Thanks six-o-one

I've filled in the registration so I try to fax it off tommorow,see if theirs any spaces left.

Regards Sam.
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
mrsherbie
17 years ago

They're getting around ten registrations a day so at that rate, it will be full within about a month! :shock:

Don't leave it too long before you register!!! :wink:

"six-o-one" wrote:

It is going to be full and paid up some 7/8 months before the show.
Based on the fact it always fills up, I think I would enjoy sitting on over £10,000 of entrance money for over half a year too?

My car will be ready as it is under my sole control but it's still in bits and I just cant justify entering it this early with so much to do, so I am not going to.
But I am taking it.

😃
nev
  • nev
  • pre67vw Junkie
17 years ago
Anna,

I would register especially if you know your car is going to be ready, last time I went without booking in and had to blag entrance to the field which wasn't easy, there were too many spilts in the car park which was a shame, Fez for example with one of the nicest splits I have ever seen was in the carpark.

Regards
Kev
mrsherbie
17 years ago
I think you are right Kev. We've been deliberating all week, 4 cars 4 drivers.
With the Bug in thing I think we might just have to, as I think street parking space is going to be an issue this time.

Be great to see your oval there Samghia, it's not about the best of the best it's just about old cars! and your's is far prettier & shinier than the 2 we are taking :wink: !
six-o-one
17 years ago
Out of the 228 cars registered so far there are 21 Busses, 58 splits and 105 Ovals!

:shock: 😎 :shock:
six-o-one
17 years ago
Looks like registration is now closed, so if your name's not down...

"Volkswagen friends, the registrations have nearly reached the limit of 250 participants. For this reason we can receive no new registrations for the time being. Of course all registrations entered by 18 September 2006 will be considered. After examination of the data the participants will be registered in the next days in the list. We ask all Volkswagen friends for understanding".

:roll:
pre67vw
17 years ago
Hmm, well my names not on the list (yet) but I got an email saying its all OK and they're going to update the list this week. Fingers crossed...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
What you taking Rob?