six-o-one
17 years ago
Can anone help ne out with a second-hand screw in vacume pipe for a 30 horse engine?

:roll:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Bert53
17 years ago
If you get two let me know please Malc. 😃

I've been looking at Capilery tubing, the sort used for air pressure and vacuum gauges. Frost list some but I haven't checked out the fitting sizes yet.
six-o-one
17 years ago
I think I might have found somewhere I can get them. I'll let you know how I get on... 😃
Andy Sparks
17 years ago
Whats the difference? I have some that i bought at Peppercorn, but sure their 34hp 1200cc.

Andy
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
six-o-one
17 years ago
The ones I'm after have a screw fitting at each end for the 28pic solex and the dizzy. The later ones push into a piece of rubber pipe to connect them.
Andy Sparks
17 years ago
Got ya. Sorry only have push type
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
six-o-one
17 years ago

If you get two let me know please Malc. 😃

I've been looking at Capilery tubing, the sort used for air pressure and vacuum gauges. Frost list some but I haven't checked out the fitting sizes yet.

"Bert53" wrote:

I've managed to buy some copper tubing with the right outside diameter.

I havn't managed to source the screw-in fittings yet but if you have the old ones from yours, I can supply you with the pipe.

I have one end fitting so I'm after another one to screw into the distributor if anyone can help?
Bert53
17 years ago
Hi Malc. Sorry I've been off the site for a while, very busy at work and I just can't seem to find the time to surf, I'll have to find another job :lol:

If you could cut me a length of that pipe that would be great. Let me know how much you want and the postage costs. If I find any of the fittings I'll let you know.

Many thanks,
John
six-o-one
17 years ago
Drop me an email with your address and I'll try and post it at the weekend.

Wont cost much, the whole roll of pipe was £10 so I just have to work out how many I can get from it! :?

onion
17 years ago
HI, i have a couple of these metal pipes if you are still looking. 07802 378377
six-o-one