nev
  • nev
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where I can get a new solid fuel pipe, I need the one that goes from the fuel pump round the side of the engine and through the rear tinware. Its for my split but it has a 30Hp engine so its the 6mm type I need.

I can probably use the treaded connection off the old one but will need a new pipe and olive at least.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks
Kev

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Hi Kev

I've got the olives if you find you need some.(Free)
Owen has NOS pipes,but only the pipes.
I took the unions and olives off my lines to have them re-copper plated,So you could use your old unions with new olives,No Problem

Where you been hiding,this Summer?

George.
nev
  • nev
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
Great thanks George I will take you up on the offer of the olive if thats ok, let me know if I can help you with anything in future. I'll send you my address. I was going to try Owen anyway so I'll call him tomorrow.

We had a baby girl at the end of April 😃 so I have been pretty busy this summer, I am still working on the house as well so haven't made it to many shows. Congrats on the completion of your cab, I have seen many photos but I really need to see it in the flesh !

If it's dry next weekend I plan to take my cab (still in the same state :roll: ) to the ultra VW show at Wellington country park which isn't far from where I live.

Speak soon
Cheers
Kev
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS.