Jules
  • Jules
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
Anyone who has the ‘Hessisch Oldendorf’ edition of ‘Lets Play VW’s’ , and watched the sample Dvd that came with it will have seen the split second Schwimmer footage right at the end, and will have been looking forward to seeing more of it ever since.

Well, here it is, from the producer of the superb Xtreme Vw’s Dvd’s it’s the Schwimmer Special! Anyone who has seen a copy of Xtreme Vw’s will know just how good the quality is.

If anyone wants a copy of this please contact me as I will be placing an order for these and also the latest edition of Lets Play VW’s in the next few days.

I don’t have a cost yet as it will depend how many people want it, I would think it will be around £20-£25

I’m not out to make anything on this, just want to cover the shipping costs which would be too high if I was just buying for me.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Peter_Plade
17 years ago
HI jules I would be intersted in both the shwimmer special and the
Hessich Oldendorf dvd.

Do you have my email?

Peter
Jules
  • Jules
17 years ago

HI jules I would be intersted in both the shwimmer special and the
Hessich Oldendorf dvd.

Do you have my email?

Peter

"Peter_Plade" wrote:

Hi Peter,
I have already placed my order but I have managed to add a copy of the Schwimmer Dvd for you so it is on it's way to me. I will let you know when it arrives, I do have your email.

Cheers!
Jules
Jules
  • Jules
17 years ago
The box of goodies from Japan has arrived today, I will sort the Dvd's and Magazines out over the next couple of days and be in touch with everyone that ordered

Thanks to an extremely helpful contact in the UK I now have a new contact in Japan, and the service and price are both much improved!

six-o-one
17 years ago
Jules
  • Jules
17 years ago

Jules, do you know when the 3rd Xtreme VWs DVD will be out?

"six-o-one" wrote:

I just spoke to a buddy who said that Xtreme #3 should be out around May, that will be nearly two years since Hessisch!

The Schwimmwagen Dvd looks awesome, I had a quick flick through last night, Jeff the Buffer is popping round tonight for the official screening!

It's interesting that it has a big number 1 down the spine indicating that it is the 1st in a series. I remember speaking to Tonny Larsen, not realising that he had a film crew in the back of his panel, maybe a van one will be next!!!!
six-o-one
17 years ago
Cool, got the first two which are 'most excellent' (in a Bill & Ted voice!) so the HO one should be BRILLIANT!!! (in a Vivian from the young ones voice!).

😎 😃 :wink: :roll: 😎 😃 :wink: :roll: