HairyYeti
16 years ago
Hello all..

We were trading at Stanford when a nice man came along and plugged this forum : he suggested we register and start talking to people here as you're ment to be a good crowd.!!

We procure/make & assemble (principally) stainless steel nut, bolt and screws kits for air-cooled Volkswagens : we have pretty much every mainstream part available for the following :

VW Beetle - All years (includes a chassis to body fitting kit - best around)
VW Split Van - All years
VW Bay Van - All years
VW Trekker - All years
VW Karmann-Ghia - All years

We also stock OEM brass electrical connectors, HIGH TENSILE parts in a best quality anti-corrosion coating, all-stainless pipe clamps and coming soon bulkhead grommits and O rings. More to follow as time and space allow.

Take a look at www.volksbolts.com  to see the on-line catalogue. A link is provided to our EBay web-store where the majority of the parts are also listed.

We will trade at some of the smaller more provincial shows - and maybe a big one like BVF / Vanfest should we feel we can afford it.!

TTFN

Alan & Lyn
http://www.volksbolts.com  gives you the widest range of Stainless Steel and High Tensile nut and bolt kits for air cooled VWs on the planet
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
16 years ago
Hi, welcome to the pre'67 forum. 😃
I think that must have been me who pointed you in this direction.

Interested in the stainless exhaust clamps once you have them sourced so please let me know when they are available.

8)

Cheers,
Malcolm
simonhanloncole
16 years ago
I spoke to Alan too, he sold me a box of spark plugs, the fasteners he has for sale look to be good quality and kits are available for all applications, sells full bumper kits and even axle beam mounting bolts.
Simon
HairyYeti
16 years ago
Yep : we had a good clearout plus a chance to experiment with transferring things from the internet to a real show : its hard-work trying to transfer a web-catalogue to a folding table.!

We may try a few new ideas out if we can get to the show in N.Wales this coming weekend....
http://www.volksbolts.com  gives you the widest range of Stainless Steel and High Tensile nut and bolt kits for air cooled VWs on the planet