superstichcustominteriors
2011-05-06T12:40:26Z
hi guys , sorry for the short introduction , my 15 y/o son has been doing a lot of web browsing and adding me to the sites , so i thought id put up a little about myself , the names adrian , ade to all that know me , 39 almost 40 , been into hot rods , kustoms and street machines and custom vans of all types since i was about 9. learnt through family members to tig , mig , gas and arc weld , shape steel with body hammers , engine, gearbox and axles rebuild and recently ( around 5 years ago )learnt by chance that i could actually upholster , so i worked out that i could give something back to the car mad world by doing the upholstery , everybody likes to have a go at welding and modifying with tools readily available from halfords and machine mart , but upholstery takes a big investment ( near on a grand ) to set up and a lot of cost if you get it wrong. i own a 1996 vw t4 lwb 2.4 van , a 5 ltr v8 bedford cf1 custom van in the making . i started offering my sevices for upholstery on the vw t4 forum at a reduced labour costs for members , that took off like wildfire , so i thought id like to offer that to other vw nuts also. i work full time as a refrigeration engineer by day and of evenings and weekends i do the upholstery. i hope this gives you guys an insight into who i am and that im not just some spammer looking to make a quick buck.

I am setting up an upholstery buisness at the moment, which i am currently doing at evenings and weekends. I cover seats, beds and door cards and headliners.I hope to run this as a full time buisness soon.

A deposit is needed to cover the initial cost of the materials. there is a link here if you would like to see the work i have already done.
thanks for reading

cheers ade

Sponsor

(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
pre67vw
2011-05-06T13:06:22Z
Seems to be a link to another forum where you need to register, can't you post any pics here instead?

Good luck with the business!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
2011-05-06T13:18:01Z
hi mate

thanks for the reply. i will post some pics later

cheers ade
2011-05-06T13:23:14Z
hi mate

here is another link that may work.

ade
2011-05-08T12:57:08Z
hi guys,

Here are some pictures of beds and seats that i have done.The buisness is part time at the moment as i have a full time job but i do this at nights and weekends.

Seats

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[img]https://imagehosting.rodsnsods.co.uk/2774d571fd725636.jpg[/img

UserPostedImage

Beds

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

pre67vw
2011-06-14T14:08:16Z
Can you make clear covers?

https://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=45384#post45384 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
2011-06-14T21:10:36Z
hi mate, i am able to make thee covers, i would need to see a picture so i can see what is involved.Ay questions then you can either post a reply here, pm mate or call me on 07917896176. cheers ade.
2011-06-19T22:13:11Z
more pics to follow soon

cheers ade
pre67vw
2011-06-20T09:33:53Z
superstichcustominteriors wrote:

more pics to follow soon

cheers ade

You might do better here showing less custom looking stuff and more stock looking. :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
2011-06-22T21:28:29Z
hi guys, here are some pictures of a bay window retrim that i am doing at the moment for a customer of another forum.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

cheers ade
2011-09-28T14:15:10Z
hi guys here is a link to my website of the upholtery work and services.

https:///www.superstitch-custom-interiors.co.uk 

Ade
2011-11-21T15:46:06Z
Hi guys

More pics to follow soon. I will have some pictures of split screen seats soon aswell.

Cheers Ade
vwJim
2011-12-13T20:41:53Z
Are you mobile? thanks
2011-12-13T21:26:18Z
hi , sorry im not mobile . ive not long taken on a unit where a vehicle can be left wth us. we are happy for customers to courier seats to us or if a customer is experienced enough then customers can send us their covers for us to replicate. cheers ade
2012-02-17T17:08:15Z
Hi guys, here are some pictures of 2 sets of seats that we are working on at the moment.

Here we have a set of 64 splitty seats in red and white marine vinyl.
UserPostedImage

And here we have a set of 73 splitty seats in mocca marine leatherette with citreon green piping which has had all new seat pads.
UserPostedImage
Cheers Ade