Low Speed Dubbin
12 years ago
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with some photos of the under bonnet/back of dash area for a RHD 58-59 Bug?
I've converted the dash on my Swedish LHD to RHD and I'm wondering what the speedo tube looks like and the general layout of wiring and fittings etc.

Thanks for any help!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Now i have got a jan 59 i will try and take some photos for you tommorow.

Andy w
Low Speed Dubbin
12 years ago
Excellent, mines a Jan '59! (Did I say that already....can't remember.. :roll:
Anyway, Cheers AW!

Ah yes, just seen your thread on your new toy! Looks tidy :thumbup: .....Mines not - but it's a virgin car, untouched 'til now! :thumbup:
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Hope this helps. Andy W  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-5.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-6.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
And the last one Andy W  Resize Wizard-7.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Low Speed Dubbin
12 years ago
That's Great!
Most kind of you taking the time.
I can make an replica RHD tube now!
VintageAir
12 years ago
Sorry to bring up an old post, did you make a speedo tube in the end? I think I have a RHD one from my '59 in the lockup if you are looking for an original one.

Steve
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
You Have a PM Vintage Air :d

Andy w
Low Speed Dubbin
12 years ago
YES I'LL HAVE THAT TUBE!!
I've PM'd you!