vintagevw
15 years ago
Wheels are taped and ready for last colour!:d  Afbeelding 760.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagevw
15 years ago
Very clean zwitter feultank! :d  Afbeelding 761.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Strange, steering colum and semaphote switch base are in body colour.
No beige colour underneath, I think they just where trying....
Are split verts steering colums also like that?  Afbeelding 758.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Wheels are painted!:o  Afbeelding 765.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Closer picture!
Nice isn't it?
They where originaly in this colours.
Wheels are dated 3-52  Afbeelding 766.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Front hood is painted inside.  Afbeelding 764.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Engine lid is painted in and outside. :d  Afbeelding 763.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Feultank is painted. :d  Afbeelding 767.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Small parts are painted too.  Afbeelding 768.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Oh my god, my gearbox! :lol:
Some bearings needed to be replaced.
So that's all I've done this week.
Not that much....:lol:  Afbeelding 742.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Small gearbox parts are sandblasted.  Afbeelding 738.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 734.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 741.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
15 years ago

Strange, steering colum and semaphote switch base are in body colour.
No beige colour underneath, I think they just where trying....
Are split verts steering colums also like that?

vintagevw wrote:

My Split Vert was body colour.No trace of any other paint.
So was the gear stick, handbrake lever and seat frames.And i think they should be,but everyone who restores a vert paints them like the later cars.I think body colour is correct Pascal,but many argue.
Bengt H
15 years ago

My Split Vert was body colour.No trace of any other paint.
So was the gear stick, handbrake lever and seat frames.And i think they should be,but everyone who restores a vert paints them like the later cars.I think body colour is correct Pascal,but many argue.

'50 Karmann wrote:

Same for mee (nov -50 vert)
Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
My August 52 Karmann still in original paint inside has the steering column body colour (Reseda green) and the gearstick, handbrake and seat frames are beige.

Regards
Kevin
vintagevw
15 years ago
My gearstick, handbrake, feul reserve handle and seats are in beige colour.
So only the steering colum and semaphore switch are in body colour.
I think that's only a vert thing.
Also in the front trunk everything was painted in body colour.
Even the bumperguards and bolts where in bodycolour, was still in first paint inside.
Those verts are strange cars! :lol:
Doe anybody knows if there is someone who is making the card board for the front trunk?
Also this should be painted in body colour.
heb623
15 years ago
Hallo Pascal,

Probeer eens bij onderstaande:

Wolfgang Gips
Schulze-Delizsch-Str. 22
D-30625 Hannover

https://6vsources.blogspot.com/2007/11/wolfgang-gips.html 

:twisted: ET

I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagevw
15 years ago
Thanks ET for the adress.
I'll try to call him once but my Germean is not so good, maybe it should go better after a few beers! :lol: :lol: :lol:  Afbeelding 769.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 783.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 784.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 785.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Front axle and steering box are sandblasted and painted! :d  Afbeelding 786.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 787.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Some NOS BF Goodrich whitewall tires on the wheels.:d
Yes I have 5 of them.
There where pieces of wood in the tires to keep them open!  Afbeelding 792.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 791.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 790.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Last pictures before Lavenham!
We will take the boat at 4AM friday so only 3 hours sleep.:cry:
NOS locks becouse the old ones needed retirement!:lol:  Afbeelding 809.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 808.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.