ragtop1962
16 years ago
Hi
I am restoring my 62 ragtop after 5yrs in storage. In 2001 a drunk driver hit her out side of my work 😶. I going with a retro custom look. Lowered, but stock looking. The engine is a 1776 dual port with 34 pic dellotos. 4 TIP ABARTH MUFFLER, which was on the motor before it was hit( the is no sound like it). I would like to add a fram oil cooler to the look of the engine as well as a cooling factor for the engine. I picked up a model FH6-PL. Since this is a big engine, How would I go about attaching it to the engine?
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
ragtop1962
16 years ago
Here's a pic of her about a month ago  10258.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago
Nice!

Where did you find your Fram? (I assume the large centrally mounted type, like an Okrasa) I'd like to get one from somewhere.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
ragtop1962
16 years ago
JD
Heres a pic if the two.  10280.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ragtop1962
16 years ago
here's the one I might sell.  10281.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago
Well I'm definitely interested if you have the pipes and fittings for it also. Particularly where it connects to the case.

Pm me about it please! 😃
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage