heb623
12 years ago

What ARE you on about, ET?

vintagebug wrote:

Good one, not? 😛

:twisted: ET

I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
12 years ago

Yep, a very good one, ET 😳 :roll:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
heb623
12 years ago

Yep, a very good one, ET 😳 :roll:

vintagebug wrote:

Dave were you :omg::omg: :omg: !!!
I am :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

:twisted: ET
vintagevw
12 years ago

Now it's sold, you can tell us what your new toy is, Pascal :wink: :thumbup:

vintagebug wrote:

A P.....E from 1956. :-)

Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Piet
  • Piet
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Pictures Pascal, please, please..
Proost! Peter.
1954 Oval L275 (in progressive refinement)
GKL 7
12 years ago

A P.....E from 1956. :-)

vintagevw wrote:

You didn't buy it from the Kitchenman in Belgium did you Pascal?
Is it green?
vintagevw
12 years ago
Kitchenman?
No! :smile:

GKL 7
12 years ago

Kitchenman?

vintagevw wrote:

It was a car ET looked at for me, in Belgium,Pascal.The guy was a kitchen designer.
He didn't reply to ET when we re-contacted him,so i missed the car.
vintagevw
12 years ago
It was the green one with export bumpers?

GKL 7
12 years ago

vintagevw wrote:

Yes,it wasn't too far away from where ET lives.
heb623
12 years ago

vintagevw wrote:

You mean this one Pacal?

:twisted: ET  pics por 356 037 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 006 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 013 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
12 years ago
Yes this is it!
I've contacted the guy also to visit, but was just too late....
heb623
12 years ago
You don't have to be angry to ourself because you were too late because there was more work than the pics show!!:omg:
I don't remember the price anymore![-x
It was too expensive for me to buy and further to spend money for restoration!!:x !
I just keep it simple and finish the engine for my Hebmuller!:thumbup:
That's already expensive enough!!!:cry:

:twisted: ET  pics por 356 001 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 002 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 003 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 004 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 005 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 006 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
and more ....  pics por 356 007 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 008 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 010 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 011 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 012 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 013 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
and more ....  pics por 356 013 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 014 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 015 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 016 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 017 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 018 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
and more ....  pics por 356 019 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 020 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 021 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 022 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 023 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 025 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
and more ....  pics por 356 026 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 027 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 028 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 029 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 030 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 031 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
Yes I know its boring, but more to come!:rofl:  pics por 356 032 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 033 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 034 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 035 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 036 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 037 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
more ....  pics por 356 038 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 039 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 040 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 041 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 042 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 044 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
heb623
12 years ago
Boring?:cry:  pics por 356 046 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 047 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 048 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 049 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 050 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  pics por 356 051 (Small).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.