Etzhold1
15 years ago
I Finaly decided to make these rubbers by myself !
They will be like the original rubber 3lines will be vissable !
I can sell them for 21 euro /set enough for the hood and decklid !
These are correct for split and oval, maybe even for later cars but I'm not sure about that, If somebody knows when they changed this profil , please let me know !
I'll take orders from today !
Please send a email to [email protected] or send me a pm !

Thanks,

Guido:wink:
 IMG_5466.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_5467.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Awsome!:beer:

I think for the later ones they had the moulded corners for the bonnet area where the turn 90 degrees to go along the scuttle! These then have three pieces of plastic that sick out the bottom and go through three small holes in the bodywork!

I would offer the get you pictures of mine for the profile but im sure they are to good for originals and are propably repro!:evil:

Will
William
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Awsome!:beer:

I think for the later ones they had the moulded corners for the bonnet area where the turn 90 degrees to go along the scuttle! These then have three pieces of plastic that sick out the bottom and go through three small holes in the bodywork!

I would offer the get you pictures of mine for the profile but im sure they are to good for originals and are propably repro!:evil:

Will

54 Gertie wrote:

I know how they look, but I would like to know when they changed the profil from the 3 line to the other one !

Thanks,

Guido
55Kab
15 years ago

I Finaly decided to make these rubbers by myself ! They will be like the original rubber 3lines will be vissable !

Etzhold1 wrote:

Fantastic Guido. My 55 would love some of these.:beer: email sent.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Wow:shock: Finaly the rubbers arrived today:roll: !
They look perfect , I can't find any Differences with the original Sample that I got from Christian ! Thanks for that Christian, you're the best !!:wink:
I ordered 300 meter , otherwise they would be to expencive to sell them !
21 euro for a complete car (6,15 meter)
So guy's please start to order them , otherwise, I have to eat those rubbers in a few weeks !!

Best regards,
Guido
ovals4ever
15 years ago
Also correct for March 1949? If so, when can I get 2 sets? :d
Etzhold1
15 years ago
They are correct for a 46 car maybe even earlyer , why would they not be correct for a 49 ?? If you want 2 sets send me a mail ! And they could be in 2 day's at your door !:wink:

Guido

heb623
15 years ago
My dear friend Guido,

Can you put one (for sure) or two (maybe) sets of seals aside because the usual repro seals you buy don't have[-x the standards and quality of your seals! :shock: OK?:wink:

:evil: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
15 years ago
ET If you need a set, you better come to my place to pick them up !
My large box with rubbers is almost empty !:p
Guido:wink:
heb623
15 years ago
My best friend Guido,

Do you really think that I am going to drive 75 miles to pick those rubber seals up?[-x
You would better bring them to Opa when you are going!:roll:
Saving on fuel costs! :shock:

:twisted: ET

Its a crisis for everybody!!!:oops:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
RoRoVw
15 years ago
Mine has arrived this week. Looks very good too.
Although there's enough for front and rear seals on one beetle, one length is also enough to do three engine lid seals, which is my need at the moment. I've fitted it to one car this afternoon and instantly the lid seals/closes better. I think it's because the seal sits much better on the bodywork than the previous one did and which had curled after only a few months of use.
Thanks Guido - very nice!
55Kab
15 years ago

I've fitted it to one car this afternoon and instantly the lid seals/closes better

RoRoVw wrote:

Photo required please! :wink:
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Mine has arrived this week. Looks very good too.
Although there's enough for front and rear seals on one beetle, one length is also enough to do three engine lid seals, which is my need at the moment. I've fitted it to one car this afternoon and instantly the lid seals/closes better. I think it's because the seal sits much better on the bodywork than the previous one did and which had curled after only a few months of use.
Thanks Guido - very nice!

RoRoVw wrote:

Thanks Rob for the kind words !
Somebody told me these rubbers are also OK for the window scrapers from a split !
I would like if a few more people could comfirm this !
If somebody would have a partsbook for splits and could check the Part# , that would be great help !

Thans again Rob,

Guido