Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago
For all participants of Hessisch Oldendorf who are planing to stay in continental europe (maybe to visit the European BugInn), please note these information about our Aftershow-programm

Monday, June 29th:
factory tour VOLKSWAGEN AG Wolfsburg,
open house at the CLASSIC PARTS CENTER in Wolfsburg,
the Volkswagen AutoMuseum will be open for visitors.
Tuesday, June 30th:
factory tour VOLKSWAGEN AG Hanover (transporter factory)
open house at the Gutsche GmbH / VW Entfallteiledienst in Bonn.
Registration is needed for the factory tours, you will be able to sign up at the registration counter at the show.
(No online registration possible!) We will provide detailed information in the next weeks!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
Sounds great Bjoern
Looking forward to the trip to HO and the vist to Wolfsburg after the HO weekend.

Cheers from New Zealand.
pp
  • pp
15 years ago
That’s great news! We’ve already booked accommodation until Tuesday, with the intention of making a short holiday-break. I’ve never been to Wolfsburg before :oops:, this might be the moment.

Hopefully I can convince my partner that this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience not to be missed. I hope that by Sunday she’s not to tired of seeing all these old VW’s...:wink:

regards,
Paul
www.ppress.be  - Classic Car Photography
samghia
15 years ago
Bjoern

Fantastic news I wonder if you could help looking for some Campsite contact details in/around Wolfsburg any help appreciated.

Regards Mark.

53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
Ritch
15 years ago
HI Mark

There;s a campsite 500metres from Autostadt.
It's called CampingPlatz Allersee Wolfsburg,
It's on the www

cheers
Rich
samghia
15 years ago
Thanks Ritch I'll check that out.

Cheers
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
New User
15 years ago
I've never been to H.O. and I'm looking for some pointers really...

H.O.'s campground appears to close Sunday evening, if it was staying open longer then I would use that as a base for the Wolfsburg and Hanover excursions and return to H.O. after both:

Service at the campground will start on wednesday, june 24th. Last time for leaving will be sunday evening.

https://www.uraltkaefer.de/e_unterkunft.html wrote:

After H.O. I could go to Wolfsburg and camp ready for the excursion the next day. Are others doing that too? If so, when are you leaving Wolfsburg for Hanover etc?

What are others doing? Perhaps I'm approaching this in the wrong way?

BTW, I'll be camping in a tent (1 hour to pitch, 1.5 hours to unpitch).

Many many thanks