Judson53
15 years ago
As most of you have seen my 53 oval was not as it seamed,so ive decided to break it for parts! the car was compleate!so if there is anything you need for your oval pm details.

I also have new front and rear valance from wolf parts,these have been put in red oxide primer to protect now there not beeing used!

And my new grey/blue herringbone interior,with carpet set from wolfsburg west must go aswell.

The shell,or whats left of it is up for sale aswell

Thanks
Andy
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
55Kab
15 years ago
Andy, don't want to go over old ground for you again but are you 100% sure the car is a fake? I was just wondering about things like chassis, engine number, whether it had cable brakes, does it have a split case box etc.

As to selling. Give Evil Ben a call. He may be interested in the shell (+ pan).
Sunroof53
15 years ago
Read my post in your other thread .I cant help think your rushing into this .What you have is not unusual .You have only got to look at the Rattletrap thread to see what can be done .It just needs to be done by the right people . Its unlikely that your car was a post oval shell as the windscreen would be wrong .
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
just out of curiousity, how much would you want for all of it? everything, pm me if you prefer?
mpl2438
15 years ago
Rebuild it jus dont claim its genuine, the heart of the car is in the engine and running gear anyway thats what gives us our driving experience, the shell is purely cosmetic. Enjoy the build learn from it sell it as a replica and use the funds to buy and rebuild a genuine oval.
Just a thought, is what I would do, keep pictures, document it and make the best of a bad job.....
regards
Mark