brille52
14 years ago
The red cross Papler was on display at the " Fiera del tempo libero " in Bolzano. It was a lot of fun !!
a8)  Freizeitmesse 2009 015.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Freizeitmesse 2009 012.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Freizeitmesse 2009 032.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Freizeitmesse 2009 008.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Cool! :d 8)

How would Papler have bought the original car? Would they have bought a collection of bits or a complete standard oval then chopped off the roof or bought a regular karmann kabriolet?

William
VW Stan
14 years ago
Hi Andreas,
It's nice to see it's being used. 😎
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
mrsherbie
14 years ago
Great pics! A papler and a DS, a pair of A class classics :d
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
brille52
14 years ago
Nobody seems to know such a car - I wrote a few lines to explain the background and when I was at the car in person, I had to talk like a teacher or professor. Interesting weekend !
Be sure,that it is being used - a week without driving it, makes us sick !!
a8)  Freizeitmesse 2009 030.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Freizeitmesse 2009 039.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hi Andreas,
Last time I saw the car at Peppercorn UK.
When will we see it back?
:wink:
Next year at Schwarzwald (Oberwolfach) ?:wink:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
brille52
14 years ago
Hi Pascal !

I don`t know why - I already said it a lot of times - but driving around with this Papler is really the big, big,big fun !!!! Maybe everybody sees in the Red Cross something " Good ", something ," which follows us all the life ", something " positive " ! And then combined with a VW beetle it must have that very special effect. I can`t explain it, but children, teens, young men and girls as " oldies " are waving or laughing or having fun, when I drive around and pass them ! If you look at it, it is really not the big hit, regarding the "lines" of the car! Also I , first , have to get used to it!
But now I really love it! It has become my favourite car!
Last year I earned a first price at a meeting here in South Tirol with the Papler in the categorie Cabriolet!I was there only to have a lot of fun and so at the end we had more then fun !!:d

Hope you are fine and looking foreward to meet you again - Bad Camberg is round the corner !!:wink: I will be there with the Red Cross and always ready to help the "senoritas" if they have some problems !:wink: As I said, big fun with the Papler !

ciao!
a8)  K%E4fertreff060708%20(78).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.