austria
14 years ago
Mrs Liselotte Hebmüller died on Friday,17.5.2009 in the age of 92 years.

She was a very interesting lady with a lot of storys about the Hebmüller family and Hebmüller factory.

A history book is closed for ever!

Enclosed a pic from Mrs Hebmüller from 2008 after her ninetieth birthday.  DSC_4080.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
usariemen
14 years ago
Oh, that really are sad news.
I visited her in february this year and we had a very nice conversation.
Here is a pic from that visit.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Now the last family member of the generation wich builded the cars is gone.
Master of my domaine.
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
Very sad news- the end of a dynasty you could say. However, she and her family have left behind an amazing legacy. Who would have thought back in 1949 that the production of 700-750 'people's cars' would have led to so much interest and enthusiuasm nearly 60 years after they rolled off the production line??!
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Andy Sparks
14 years ago
Sad news. 😞
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
zelensis61
14 years ago
My condolences to the family.:cry:
I wish I had that experiance and become the same age as Mrs Hebmuller...
God bless her.

Thanks for sharing.
If there is a heaven, she will meet lot's of people...Dr.Porsche, Herr SCHULTZ, Col Radclyffe, Herr Nordhoff, Herr ringel, Herr Kales, the Heb family....

I wish I had more time spend with her.:?
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
48REME
14 years ago
Very sad, a very nice lady indeed...Who will be left in these modern times to link with the past and our forefathers' history?
vintagevw
14 years ago
Sad news,
My condolences for the family.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
mrsherbie
14 years ago
That is sad. But 92 though! great going for the old bird! :d :beer: She must have been amazed and proud that so many of the cars have survived!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann