pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
14 years ago
Look here for updates over the weekend, of course - the best stuff will go online after the show!

Lets hope the car makes it!! :roll: :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Gutted. Clutch went about 10 miles from home

f4b5cc48-b6ea-4c4b-a517-d46dbd077d91.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
New beetle to the rescue! Managed to get the same ferry, now in belgium.

001c0b88-366b-4141-b482-aa1c41a6afa2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Open house at BBT

f050e145-b0cd-46c4-b9de-3715bac76e74.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
BBT convoy is underway

1234d0d9-6ee8-49e3-96b5-bc85e6306c6c.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Arrived in H.O.

8683c980-4566-4f63-8e81-d92d41dddcde.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Heb at Mcdonalds

4c2e08d9-c809-4bd4-9443-cc30fb97446b.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Amazing!

8a11cfae-35d5-4ec0-8434-ab770024c0e9.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
VW38

10e2a783-adbe-4122-98af-851e21c3636f.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
At the wolfsburg factory

7034ae30-0367-4e40-9f79-a716df56ac50.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
Just got back today at 8pm, what a great show and a great weekend! Fantastic job by the whole team for the show itself, Grundman museum was awesome. Huge thanks to Andreas for giving me a ride in his Heb, very cool. 😎

Thanks also to Robin who let me ride with him to Wolfsburg in his '52. We did the factory tour, then we went on to the historic parts centre, then Autostadt, then back to the old museum.

Thanks again Christian & Bjeorn, and anyone else involved who reads this! :beer:

Now I need some sleep :d
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
Glad you found our way home Rob. Was good to meet you finally!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago

Glad you found our way home Rob. Was good to meet you finally!

JD wrote:

Was good to meet you to! And remember...

it's yours :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

Was good to meet you to! And remember...

it's yours :wink:

pre67vw wrote:

LOL!:lol:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
brille52
14 years ago
Hi Rob !

It was such a great honor for me, that you accepted ,to do the round trip in H.O. with me,in my car - I hope, you won`t have nightmares because of my way of driving !! How many times you cryied out loud : LOOK AT THE ROAD !!!!! :wink: :lol:
Anyway,I`m glad , everybody got back home save, as it seems.
What a weekend !!
I will never forget !

a8)
GKL 7
14 years ago
Andreas your Heb is too cool,one of my favorites from the show. BELLA MACHINA(is that right?)
No wonder you always wear such a big smile.
oval56
14 years ago
this heb rocks, nice accesoires, and one of the driven hebs... thumb up:beer:

gruss nach südtirol
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
reminou75
14 years ago
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
14 years ago
My first batch of photos are here 

Still to come... Wolfsburg 😎
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
brille52
14 years ago
Thank you guys for your nice comments! It`s easy to wear a big smile all the day knowing you !! Don`t know you , but for me it`s really hard to be back at the " normal " work - my mind is still in the small streets of Hessisch Oldendorf - looking,wondering,chating,laughing,drinking,meeting friends round the next corner,talking to Guido(ALL THE BEST WISHES TO YOU!!) and expecially to the REAL MEAN ONE, the one and only ET !!
`50Karmann, I remember every single word you told me - they sound like BELL`S in my ears !! :wink: :lol:
...and to the group from Munich, which we had the luck to meet on the train to Hildesheim - it was SUPER COOL to meet you ! I hope, you had such a great time going back on the train as we had !
Peter,Mr.Hebmüller :wink: ,I`ve learned again from you! Thanks for sharing your knowlege!

And of course - The whole Grundman family and all the team around them,did an amazing job!A BIG THANK YOU to them all!

I can`t believe, that maybe Bad Camberg will be the next time we all meet again.That sucks badly !!

a8)

Ein Gruß nach München,meiner heimlichen Lieblingsstadt - toll zu wissen, daß es dort so einen einmaligen Heb,so eine coole, blaue, Brezl und so "starke" Typen gibt !! :d Ciao !!