SplitPersonality
14 years ago
There seems to be more Hebs bought and sold and traded now..than ever before. Here is no 683 - not in the Registry, but obviously out of hiding. Does anybody know more about this one?

https://rustycarsgarage.skynetblogs.be/ 
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
oval56
14 years ago
how cool it that car...:shock: :!:

if the owner is reading and acting her: please try to keep the patina :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hm, I know the owner! :wink:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
oval56
14 years ago

Hm, I know the owner! :wink:

vintagevw wrote:

aha, and that means the owner will keep it as it is and lower it :lol: :shock: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
14 years ago
I don't know it is all a bit misterious.....
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
oval56
14 years ago

.....it is all a bit misterious.....

vintagevw wrote:

every hebmüller deal is always a bit misterious :shock: :lol:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
overrestored
14 years ago
If you think Heb owners are mysterious... you ought to meet the Rometsch folks. A few of the cars... are so secret... that we have been sworn to not even say that they exist... and asked to keep them out of the registry altogether... and even told that they are in a different country sometimes. Other owners... are so anti internet... that they have never even been online and have no idea what kind of car they own!

Crazy.
protect me from what I want
oval56
14 years ago

If you think Heb owners are mysterious... you ought to meet the Rometsch folks. A few of the cars... are so secret... that we have been sworn to not even say that they exist... and asked to keep them out of the registry altogether... and even told that they are in a different country sometimes. Other owners... are so anti internet... that they have never even been online and have no idea what kind of car they own!

Crazy.

overrestored wrote:

:lol: :lol:
you are right, every species has its own culture, but sometimes very misterious :beer:

soemtimes i think, if someone is not talking about the car or his numbers (chassis / body), the reasons are only becaus there is a second car alive that has same numbers eg :shock: (i know it form mercedes owners who build from one 300sl 2 cars! - one body with a new chassis, and on chassis wit a new body...)
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany