dry&heavy
14 years ago
Another year has gone and the snow's here again:d
just finished work and had to drive the 52 slipping and sliding home at 4 in th morning, would of thought kent council could grit the roads!
so funny when there's brand new car's on side of the road stuck and im just drivig by them in my beaten up old bucket :lol:
let's see your vw snow pics again
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
mrsherbie
14 years ago
For daily use in this weather you really need a set of metal studded or chunky mud & snow tyres on a spare set of 15's. O just put my spare metal studded set on my Audi this week and they make a HUGE difference!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
dry&heavy
14 years ago
anna i do still have a set of snow tyres on some tatty wheel's i got from owen in the garage might stick them on
i left for work the drive was fine, just coming home was the fun part, bluebell hill what a mess
when i get the other car back well that's if it stop's fighting me you understand hehe, i may stick this bucket back in garage and use the 59 abit more
we had two lorries from tonbridge stuck at our office last night so guess you wont get anything in post for few day's :lol:
zippy
14 years ago
you brave person or a nutter :d
sorry my car's nice and warm in the garage, but here's a little snow fun for you

14 years ago
Sorry, deleted my pics.

Just seen my other photos were deleted. :roll:

I best not post any more as there is a 1303 in the back ground of one! :shock:
www.vwoval.co.uk
pre67vw
14 years ago

I best not post any more as there is a 1303 in the back ground of one! :shock:

JULIANROBINSON wrote:

It's the foreground that matters 😳 :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
dubrockers
14 years ago
UserPostedImage

Patchd
14 years ago
The bus was stuck in a car park (thankfully undercover)in a Kentish town for 2 days. I braved the roads saturday afternoon and got back home 15miles away without a hitch before the sun went down and managed to get at least one ok picture. I think this is actully the first time it has been driven in snow in its 44 year history.

UserPostedImage 
pre67vw
14 years ago

sno_beetle4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
dry&heavy
14 years ago
cool some off road fun very nice, nice to see a vw used everyday sun rain or snow, not in a garage and only talked about and never driven :lol:
rob are the roads bad up there in east anglia?
i have to drive the 52 to norfolk later this week as spending christmas with folks but i have to stop via burwell which is your neck of the wood's
but only a month and off to japan on tour with a mate's band :d
is there a big vw scene in japan does anyone know ?
if i find anything old vw wise will snap a few pic's
something to keep me going, can't wait will film most of band's as normal

pre67vw
14 years ago

cool some off road fun very nice, nice to see a vw used everyday sun rain or snow, not in a garage and only talked about and never driven :lol:
rob are the roads bad up there in east anglia?
i have to drive the 52 to norfolk later this week as spending christmas with folks but i have to stop via burwell which is your neck of the wood's
but only a month and off to japan on tour with a mate's band :d
is there a big vw scene in japan does anyone know ?

dry&heavy wrote:

I think all the main roads are pretty clear, but they get bad as soon as you're off of them.

Yep, big VW scene in Japan - home of flat4, Lets Play VW's magazine... sounds like fun!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
SixtyFive