zelensis61
14 years ago
Sometimes you find things ....and have to let it where you find them :cry:
I was in Essen this weekend and got some interesting talks.
On one stand a man was selling picts of all kinds. He asked what I was looking for. When I told him Hebmuller he laughed...and then he noticed my T shirt with the logo. He dived under the bench and picked up 5 frames with the original picts that were used in the advertisement for VW. The stamp was on the back. Not new to me and most of them were on the net already.
When I asked the price he told me that he needed for the complete set.....1200 Euro.:shock: ..Ok, I pass this time.

The VW stand in Essen was a plesure for the eye. Rometesch split convert end coupe, lawrence coupé, Hebmuller nr 338, a Denzel, 2 beutlers, some ghia's, a fine 181 civil, lots of busses, and a Half split from 49. ( is it a split split ? )

I recommend all of you to go there once to see what beatiful cars there are exposed. 120.000 square meters of exhibition and in 1day you have to hurry.
Best regards Peter.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
14 years ago
I've missed it..... :cry:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
fantakid
14 years ago
Hi Peter,

the seller brought the pics for me - the asking prize was 400 Euro for me just for the Heb pics - i skiped them because they are known pics and i think the price was still to high.
Christian
vintagebug
14 years ago

The VW stand in Essen was a plesure for the eye. Rometesch split convert end coupe, lawrence coupé, Hebmuller nr 338, a Denzel, 2 beutlers, some ghia's, a fine 181 civil, lots of busses, and a Half split from 49. ( is it a split split ? )

I recommend all of you to go there once to see what beatiful cars there are exposed. 120.000 square meters of exhibition and in 1day you have to hurry.
Best regards Peter.

zelensis61 wrote:

Peter, do you have any photos you can post up for us to see? It sounds like a big exhibition!

Cheers, Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
pre67vw
14 years ago

Peter, do you have any photos you can post up for us to see? It sounds like a big exhibition!

Cheers, Dave

vintagebug wrote:

There are some on facebook... another reason to sign up and be my friend ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5283&id=100000760445895&ref=mf 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Doc*181
14 years ago
I suppose that 181 is one of the last being built?