fantakid
13 years ago
Hello,
i just got the sad news that my good friend Guido Rademakers from Belgium lost his last fight against cancer and passed away this night.
Bye my friend - i will miss you !

Christian
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
13 years ago
Very sad news, Guido was a good guy and had lot of VW friends.
He was very active on the forum and always happy to help anyone, he will be greatly missed. Our thoughts are with his family, sincere condolences.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Damn - I´m sad to hear that. Condolences.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
RoRoVw
13 years ago
My sincere condolences to his family. The vintage Volkswagen world is a poorer place today.
Rob.
heb623
13 years ago
Rest in peace my friend!
My sincere condolences to his wife Josche, son Jorik and the rest of his family!

:evil: ET  Guido Rademakers doodkaart.doc You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
pp
  • pp
13 years ago
This is very, very sad news. I knew things were not looking good, but when I last saw Guido at the Vintage Show in Budel with his nice black ’51 split, only six weeks ago, I never realised that this would be his last VW show ever. Goodbye my dear friend…

My thoughts go to his caring wife, his family and friends.

With heartfelt sympathy,
Paul

www.ppress.be  - Classic Car Photography
mrsherbie
13 years ago
Very sad. I hate cancer taking away good people.

Guido was certainly a vw star, maybe he still will be, but just now in the sky instead
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
tman
  • tman
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
I'm really sorry to hear that. My condolences to his family.
Andrew
195x Deluxe oval Beetle
Binz Doublecab
zelensis61
13 years ago
Damn, That is indeed sad news.
My condolences towards his family.
Indeed, a good guy that passed away. Guido was always prepared to help. I will miss him and his knowledge.
Rust in vrede, Guido.
Peter.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
RockStock
13 years ago
:cry:
StockRocks
54 Gertie
13 years ago
How very sad, I rather assumed he was out of the woods. A great loss.
William
six-o-one
13 years ago
Bjoern
13 years ago
Very sad news this morning:-( Let's hope that he is actually discussing about the vintage VWs together with Ferdinand Porsche, Heinrich Nordhoff and Josef Hebmüller and some other Heros of the vintage Volkswagen. Guido was one of most inovation guys in our scene who spends a lot of time, heard and soul in our comunity.
55Kab
13 years ago
So sad to hear that.

I never met Guido but talked to him on the phone many times. His Vintage VW enthusiasm knew no limits as he was such I kind chap that he wouldn't accept any payment for the correct 3 lined bonnet and decklid rubbers I got from him. He said he wasn't a fan of Resto-Cal's but given my dedication to the build of my car he wanted to donate them on the basis that one day I would give him a ride in it.

I'm just sorry that I couldn't fulfil the promise. 😞

Condolences to his family.

Rich Oakley
13 years ago
I am extremely saddened to hear this news. I spoke to Guido fairly recently and I had the impression that he was recovering. My sincerest condolences to Guido's family.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
axelstruwe
13 years ago
good by good old friend :cry:

will see you later in the future and we have a beer..
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

Such sad news.We didnt meet, but my sincerest condolences.
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago
Damn...that is so sad. The hobby is a poorer place for his passing.

Our sincere condolences to his family and friends.:(
John.
vintagebug
13 years ago
Guido, we will miss you. In the short time we knew you, you became a good friend and we shared some great times. Glad to have known you & your memory will stay with us.

Our deepest sympathies to Josche & Joerik. Stay strong & we hope to see you soon.

Rest in Peace.

Jean & Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
brille52
13 years ago
:cry: So sad !
After so many beautiful days here in South Tirol, today it is raining - now I know ,why ....

My sincere condolences to the whole family.

Andreas