Mike Peckham
13 years ago
We have a small convoy forming on Sunday, travelling up to the REME meeting from Sussex. So far there is Rich Oakley's '47 split, my '57 oval and a '57 bus. We are meeting at the Buck Barn Service Station on the A24 (where the A272 crosses the A24) at about 7:45.

If anyone would like to join us, let me know and I'll make sure we don't leave without you. :wink:

Mike

July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Emily's dad
13 years ago
I'll make sure the REME Cafe has the kettle on for you when you arrive!
http://ivanhirst.com  and the Ivan Hirst Volkswagen meeting! UserPostedImage
Hubcap
13 years ago
Hi

I was wondering which route you were planning to take form there. Are you going to head across the 272 or up the a24 and then across?

I hope to be coming in my 60 ghia, and would be heading up from Sunny Bognor Regis.

Thanks

Simon
Mike Peckham
13 years ago
Hello Simon

The plan at the moment is to carry on up the A24 and on to the M25, The frst two cars are meeting in Worthing on the seafront at about 7:15 if that's any help.

It would be great if you could join us.

Mike
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
Mike Peckham
13 years ago

I'll make sure the REME Cafe has the kettle on for you when you arrive!

Emily's dad wrote:

Thanks Tim,

milk and no sugar for me and a couple of hobnobs would go down a treat. :wink:

See you there!

Mike 😎
Emily's dad
13 years ago

milk and no sugar for me and a couple of hobnobs would go down a treat. :wink:

See you there!

Mike 😎

Mike Peckham wrote:

I just love the fact that the lady who runs the cafe is called "Sarni" how apropriate!

Tim
http://ivanhirst.com  and the Ivan Hirst Volkswagen meeting! UserPostedImage