kabriolett
12 years ago
Hi all,

My name is Klaus Jacobsen, I used to run the web site Strictly Vintage VW's on URL www.kabriolett.com (non working URL these days).

The site was active from 1996 to 2002... after 2002 there were very little activity on the site, untill the day I forgot to renew the domain.. Then it was gone.

However, I have loads of pictures that has been collected over the years, and wanted to share them again somehow.

So I have created a Facebook page, where I will upload the photos over time, little by little. You are also welcome to submit photos to the site, but please keep in mind that I would like still to keep it Strictly Vintage, meaning pre-1953. So please respect that.

Hope to see you on the facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Strictly-Vintage-VWs/143705622368334 

Klaus Jacobsen
Twitter :
@klausjacobsen
@strictlyVWs
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
12 years ago
Hi Klaus,

Welcome to the forum! Kabriolett.com was the best vintage site out there bar none, was such a shame when it died.

Feel free to post any of your pics on here as well :beer: :thumbup: there are a few older guys who are non facebookers, would be a shame for those to miss out.

Kind regards,
Rob
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
12 years ago
------------
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
vintagebug
12 years ago

... there are a few older guys who are non facebookers, would be a shame for those to miss out.

pre67vw wrote:

That'll be me then. Cheers Rob :twisted: :wink:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagebug
12 years ago

Hi Klaus,

Welcome to the forum! Kabriolett.com was the best vintage site out there bar none, was such a shame when it died.

pre67vw wrote:

x2! It was an excellent site, sad to see it disappear.

Dave

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Old Blue
12 years ago

Hi Klaus,

I've just had a butcher's at your facebook pages – smashing, great with being pre 1953 Volkswagen only.:beer:

Will get some of my pics onto there at some stage.:thumbup:

Rattletrap wrote:

It's pre (before) 1953.:d
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
zelensis61
12 years ago
Hello Klaus.
Welcome back. I hope everything is Ok and the VW virus bite you again.
I missed the website much as we all did. Rob here made a fine replacement. Enjoy it.
Greetings. Peter Schepens.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Rich Oakley
12 years ago
Hi Klaus,

Nice to see you back in VW land!

Rich.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.