BO JANGLES
12 years ago
https://www.georgefirststeps.com  to read his story & if you can't come to the show please help us raise the funds he needs. As the days progress I'll add more info & please remember rather than a massive show this is a relatively small event with space limited to around 200 vehicles to keep to a chilled out family friendly day by the beach, so please book your tickets NOW to avoid disapointment, Thank you Bob.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
BO JANGLES
12 years ago
The pricing on the online booking for camping is now sorted!

£20 per night, plus £10 show entry (the price shown online includes the show entry)

Go to www.hiddenvalleypark.com
click Book Online,
choose the dates & qty of people etc,
the next page will give you a list of pitch options, scroll to the bottom & select Big Sunday
follow the on screen instructions, and if you have a problem call me on 01271 813 837, ask for Rich

Or you can book over the phone 01271 813 837

BO JANGLES
12 years ago
DAY TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE !
It'll be done in same way as last year, if you can simply paypal & mark as a gift ,with a reference of Big Sunday, £10.00 to [email protected] & then email me a picture of your VW or Porsche together with the registration number & how many adults will be in the car. I will then email you your pass to stick in your windscreen & we'll have your wristbands on the gate for collection when you arrive.

Also just to let you know , little George's fund is up to just over £26k so really going well & will be so nice to help out a little !
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
😎 A bit of an update we have some gorgeous motors booking up & the campsite is getting filled up, although at the moment still room for more.
We have a lovely 23 window fresh from the Volksworld show, we have a beautiful Beetle coming down thats about to be featured in the June edition of Ultra VW, only this morning a cool Early Bay featured in this months Ultra, sign up.
We have a reporter coming down from Classic Car Weekly & Ultra VW to report on the event, which is fantastic & also hoping to get it in Volksworld, Camper & Bus & SSVC again this year !
We've got a couple of special displays which as soon as confirmed I'll let you know about.
I'm chatting with Pete from The British Surf Museum to have a cruise there with special discounted entry on the Saturday night, which will be great.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
& they've even got a skate bowl !
UserPostedImage
We've got lots to keep the kids happy................ the Bouncy Crew Cab
UserPostedImage
And the brilliant www.devonfacepainting.com
UserPostedImage
& electric powered go-karts
UserPostedImage
For everyones enjoyment we've got a really cool Grafity demonstration !
UserPostedImage
Don't forget to book your tickets as soon as you can !
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
Its gone mad this last few days, Marc, Muddy & Carol have also just signed up.
We've got a cool Samba coming down from Manchester, a few more buses coming down from Brum, a gorgeous 23 window from Essex.
We have a reporter coming down from Ultra VW & Classic Car Weekly, so make sure you get your polish out.........or Anker Wax :wink:
Today is catch up day, so if I haven't replied to you yet I will today.
Thanks for your support 😎
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
Just heard we've got two gorgeous Devon's coming a cool '66 11 window & a '64 21 window feature bus, together with these we've got 3 Splits coming up from Cornwall 😎
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
I just popped down to see Rich at Hidden Valley Park campsite & he's going to have a BBQ going on the Saturday evening , so come down early, join the meet at The Museum of British Surfing, www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk at 6pm then back to Hidden Valley for a Barbie & a beer , then 9.30 Sunday morning the cruise leaves for the show ...................... :sunny: Sand , Sea, Surf, Sunshine & Motors :sunny:
UserPostedImage
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
😎 What other show can you do this ? Don't forget we're parked right next to Croyde's gorgeous Surfing beach !!!
UserPostedImage
Keep the kids happy.....so keep Mummy happy.......which keeps Daddy happy !!! :sunny:
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
Evening guys,
All passes will be emailed out by Wednesday evening the bookings are coming in really well, but I finish work on Tuesday to concentrate on getting everything sorted for the weekend, the passes are the first job............ just a couple of updates we have these two lovely motors who feel they need a bit of a style change so we're going to get our main man Jordan to combine a little of this ..................
UserPostedImage
with this
[img width=800 height=532]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/BO-JANGLES_photos/crewcab/04ToyotaPrius.jpg[/img]
and this
UserPostedImage
Whilst two of the cool motors who have signed up today are this
[img width=800 height=450]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/BO-JANGLES_photos/crewcab/SAM_2117.jpg[/img]
and this
[img width=800 height=600]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/BO-JANGLES_photos/crewcab/STA60048.jpg[/img]
& we've been lucky enough to get a collector to bring some of his Old School BMX's & if you have one bring it along & show it off !!!
[img width=800 height=600]https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii207/BO-JANGLES_photos/crewcab/burner.jpg[/img]
BO JANGLES
11 years ago
https://www.reverbnation.com/show/7689599 
The new album ‘Freightships’ recorded in Texas is set to take Small Town Jones to the next level with Dermot O Leary calling the songs 'Annoyingly good'

The days music will be kicked off at 12 by our good friends & fellow V-Dubbers "Copperwood",

Although a chilled out relaxed day, every VW & Porsche on the Kiln field will be up for the judging, the catagories are,
Best Splitscreen
Best Bay window
Best T25
Best T4
Best T5
Best Car
Best in Show
& everyone who visits will be asked if they'd like to vote & the at 3pm
Martin Dorey from BBC2's "One Man & His Campervan" is coming along to present the prizes
UserPostedImage

We've had a really cool looking Caddy sign up today
UserPostedImage

& lastly for tonight I had a phone call from Rich at Hidden Valley Park earlier today saying that bookings for the campsite have gone ballistic over the last few days & its getting very close to full capacity which is brilliant, as such the online booking is now closed & the last few places are only available if you ring direct on 01271-813837 & ask for Rich, so be very quick !!! :cheers:
Fernando Pal
11 years ago
Good Sunday for you.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Fernando Pal
11 years ago
People where are the photos of the BIG SUNDAY.............:x 😶 😶
FP