AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago
A mock up (Go on Rob you know you need to:wink:)

Andy W  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Chris
11 years ago
:thumbup:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
pre67vw
11 years ago
Yep, looks good. Maybe when I've got my money back from the tshirts I can look into it - a bit strapped at the moment...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Old Blue
11 years ago

A mock up (Go on Rob you know you need to:wink:)

Andy W

AW wrote:

Why does your Deluxe car not have the trim strip around the side window[-x

Otherwise smashing colour.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Its not got them on the front or rear screen ether :thumbdn: . She is just an old beetle that has survived over the years and not been ratted or slamed 😮 . i think that is the way she was heading if i had not got to her first. Theres lots not correct on her ( like 99% of the beetles on the road - just read the heb thread - ) but she has lasted this long and i hope she will last a lot longer. :d
Hope you can all see her when she is up and running. It wouold be good to get a list of what she has lost over the years.

Andy W
Old Blue
11 years ago

Its not got them on the front or rear screen ether :thumbdn: . She is just an old beetle that has survived over the years and not been ratted or slamed 😮 . i think that is the way she was heading if i had not got to her first. Theres lots not correct on her ( like 99% of the beetles on the road - just read the heb thread - ) but she has lasted this long and i hope she will last a lot longer. :d
Hope you can all see her when she is up and running. It wouold be good to get a list of what she has lost over the years.

Andy W

AW wrote:

Looks better than you describe:beer:
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
Thanks old blue. You may not think so when you see her :omg: :omg: :omg:

Andy W