pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
10 years ago
As the price of original ribbed semaphores is pretty high, a lot of people obviously look for alternatives. Converting a smooth semaphore seems like an obvious choice, but then you'll notice that the construction of the smooth SWF and ribbed SWF is very different - it's not a simple swap. Repro lenses and covers have been available for a while, but these don't fit the smooth semaphore.

Repuestos Sam in Spain is now reproducing the lenses and the ribbed cover, but he is also producing the other parts necessary to convert a smooth semaphore into ribbed one. Originally I asked if a 'kit' was available, but Sam decided that it was too complicated to explain how it all goes together, so he offers a service of converting your smooth semaphores for you. I sent mine off to him a couple of weeks ago and they arrived back today :thumbup:

https://www.repuestossam.com 

Please mention pre67vw.com if you're interested :thumbup:  c645150d-7ae3-494a-bbaa-548958ab4705.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  a81ad573-ec13-472c-9b45-62d53cdd1d40.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  f2c92b7d-140f-48d2-90c3-e356a98f6a29.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  872dc156-fba9-474a-923e-00c4c4c80f5e.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
10 years ago
Nice!

Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago