Rattletrap
10 years ago

Some people are never satisfied...

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

I am and its appreciated:smile:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
chrisbug91
10 years ago
Nice to see that a post67 section has been added when the weather gets better and I get a bit of time off of work I will get my '75 Beetle out of the garage and take some pics to start a thread on it.

Fabulous fleet you have there Coxy, I really enjoyed reading the article in Volksworld a few months ago where your '65 was reunited with it's original owner. I managed to see the car in the flesh at last years Volksworld show and it's very nice indeed, I think me and my dad got talking to you or your friend and were saying about your eventful trip in getting it to the show.
1975 1300 (1 family owned)
Coxy
10 years ago
Nice to meet you both at the show.

Ha ha, yes, that was a real test for the car - off the road for 16yrs and 1 day back on the road it's driving through the worst snow storms Wales had seen in a long time. It's no wonder the wipers died a death! Hats off to my mate Pete for driving it over. The drive back was a piece of cake and I really enjoyed it.
Bringing it back to Angela was great. I really enjoyed her reaction and it made it all worthwhile.
65 1200 Deluxe (CKD), 66 ex-Swedish Embassy Beetle, 71 ex-VW of Ireland Beetle, 72 Jubilee Beetle, 73 GT Beetle
WayneMcCarthy
10 years ago

You ask you get :smile:

'65 Beetle
UserPostedImage 

UserPostedImage 

'66 Beetle - ex-Swedish diplomatic Beetle
UserPostedImage 

'71 Beetle ex-VW of Ireland. OG paint.......and rust :wink:
UserPostedImage 

GT Beetle
UserPostedImage 

Originally Posted by: Coxy 

Coxy ...... You Show Off :drool:

"Mr Stock"
Old Blue
10 years ago

You ask you get :smile:

'65 Beetle
UserPostedImage 

UserPostedImage 

'66 Beetle - ex-Swedish diplomatic Beetle
UserPostedImage 

'71 Beetle ex-VW of Ireland. OG paint.......and rust :wink:
UserPostedImage 

GT Beetle
UserPostedImage 

Impressive collection of great cars!
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
Coxy
10 years ago

Coxy ...... You Show Off :drool:

Originally Posted by: WayneMcCarthy 

:oops:

65 1200 Deluxe (CKD), 66 ex-Swedish Embassy Beetle, 71 ex-VW of Ireland Beetle, 72 Jubilee Beetle, 73 GT Beetle
Coxy
10 years ago
......mind you Wayne, photos do help to blur the reality of rust and stonechips!

Happy Friday!
Coxy
10 years ago

Impressive collection of great cars!

Originally Posted by: Old Blue 

WayneMcCarthy
10 years ago

......mind you Wayne, photos do help to blur the reality of rust and stonechips!

Happy Friday!

I've Seen Them ..... Coxy ! Great Cars & I'd Have Anyone Of Them 😎

You Should Post Some Info Here On JumpStart ??
"Mr Stock"
Coxy
10 years ago

You Should Post Some Info Here On JumpStart ??

Originally Posted by: WayneMcCarthy 

Good idea. I'll do that later on.