Jules
  • Jules
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
18 years ago

Look 😃 The voodoo van man himself has joined... Welcome Julian. 😎
[/i]

Hi Rob, Thank you for the warm welcome to THE forum of all Vintage forums, sorry I’ve been a bit slow to pop up and say Hi, everything seems to be a bit slow where I’m concerned since the Judson broke!

I promise not to come here and promote Karmann Konnection and our huge range of Top Quality Rare and Vintage parts every 5 minute’s but, we’ve just herd about some rather exciting new rubber, we like rubber and we think you should too, so I thought I would come here and promote Karmann Konnection, and Rubber!

Split Beetle Window seal kit, not only the correct smaller, thinner profile but the welded seam has been cut at the correct 45° angle so it’s absolutely authentic and correct! Sold as a full set of 5 seals, the retail price is £140.00 inc Vat. As many of you are members of the Historic VW Club you would qualify for 10% discount off these and any of our other parts. For anyone who wants rubbers but is not a member of the club they can still get the discount, they just have to say they saw them here!
UserPostedImage

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
18 years ago

I promise not to come here and promote Karmann Konnection and our huge range of Top Quality Rare and Vintage parts every 5 minute’s but...

"Jules" wrote:

Subtle! :wink:

As long as you give us discount you can advertise your quality vintage parts here as much as you want :wink: :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
six-o-one
18 years ago

We’ve just herd about some rather exciting new rubber, we like rubber and we think you should too!

Do all of you at KK spend your time surfing rubber fetish websites, or is it just you? :wink:
Andy Sparks
18 years ago
Hiya mate nice to see you on here.

Sparky
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
Zwitter
18 years ago
alright Ju!!

got any Zwitter ones? - the wcm rears are crap

... I know - never satisfied!
my posse got velocity
Zwitter
18 years ago
alright Ju!!

got any Zwitter ones? - the wcm rears are crap

... I know - never satisfied!
my posse got velocity
mrsherbie
18 years ago
Ah, Julie in his special German rubber suit..
😃
Zwitters are mongrels anyway, just put any old rubber in.
Go for white :lol: :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
pre67vw
18 years ago

As long as you give us discount you can advertise your quality vintage parts here as much as you want :wink: :lol:

"pre67vw" wrote:

I just got a nice email from Jules saying that he's happy to give 10% discount to pre67vw.co.uk members 😎

UserPostedImage 

Thanks very much Jules, you da man!

😃
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW