Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
I've come to fit the spindles to the trailing arms and found I don't have enough shims to get the correct set up. 😞 Does anyone sell these or do they come as kits with the king pin and link pins.

Or has anybody got any laying around ?
Thanks.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Kabman
17 years ago
I'm sure I have some you can have. Let me have a rummage in the garage at the weekend. How many do need?
Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Kabman,
Thank you very much, I'll find out how many this weekend and let you know how many I need.

Chris
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Having searched the garage, I've found another 13 shims that have been used. :roll: I have put them in petrol to clean them up and so far they look OK. 😃 I'll check them tomorrow and if they're clean I'll use them therefore saving you yours for another project.
Thanks very much for the offer tho'. Much appreciated.
Chris