oval56
13 years ago

Not a heb....a karmann built Type 14A, like Hebmuller and sohn karrosseriebetrieb built them originaly.:wink:

zelensis61 wrote:

mhhh that answered not my question...... munich is my areal....poaching will be punished:shock: :lol: :!:

Yours sincerely
munich headdepartment:wink:

www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
GKL 7
13 years ago

i want a heb!

69project wrote:

Get to the back of the queque Si:wink:
kdf38
13 years ago

Mike
kdf38

The car his VIN falls into the list I got from the cars made by Karmann altough it is not on the list.
This list contains X cars, there is one added with handwriting and thus x+1 cars made at Karmann. Now with this car, the list is x+2.

I wish I could go and see the car but it is not garaged in my area. Not even in Europe.
Maybe one day we will know all about it...let say in 100 years when we meet F Porsche, Hirst, Joseph Hebmuller and Wilhelm Karmann here above.:roll:

Greetings. The search goes on. :?

zelensis61 wrote:

Mike
Texas
Nov. 1947 +
Febr 1949 shell
oldbugger
13 years ago
So this means Im not building a hebzwitter Im building a karmann Type 14A :roll:  june 13 136.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
13 years ago

So this means Im not building a hebzwitter Im building a karmann Type 14A :roll:

oldbugger wrote:

Nope, You are building a verry accurate looking :beer: look-alike of a type14a :wink: And I like it the way you did it. Respect for that.

First there was a radclyffe roadster, then a bunch of prototypes made by Hebmuller and one made by VW, then a series of type 14a models made by Hebmuller with the help ov VW, then some type 14a made or finished by Karmann with the help of VW , then at least one made by MAHAG and one made by BAUER :shock: without the help of VW, and now there are only replica's made with all kind of materials, glass, metal or maybe even in paper...

After 54 there are only copy's made of the original. My guess.8)

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective