Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
Haven't seen that '59 for years. It's one of (as far as I'm aware), only five original UK Garnet Red cars remaining. I was speaking to Ben Lewis (Evil Ben) a few weeks ago and he said that the owner of this car was planning to book it in for a restoration in the near future, looks like he's decided to sell instead.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
55Kab
14 years ago

i really like the 59!

69project wrote:

Stu.....................:lol: :lol:

69project
14 years ago

Stu.....................:lol: :lol:

55Kab wrote:

my thoughts entirely!!!
Car less.....
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Garnet red 😎
William
Standard split
14 years ago
Certainly worth investigating the '59.

What do you think Stu :?:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

Certainly worth investigating the '59.

What do you think Stu :?:

Standard split wrote:

lol, nice, but im still hankering after an oval, ive never been a fan of red cars, the blue 60 looks good although not as original of course,
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

lol, nice, but im still hankering after an oval, ive never been a fan of red cars, the blue 60 looks good although not as original of course,

stu wrote:

The car is actually metallic purple! Not really into those sort of 'looks' myself, would prefer something far more original.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
topolino
14 years ago
how original is the garnet red car?
Standard split
14 years ago

The car is actually metallic purple! Not really into those sort of 'looks' myself, would prefer something far more original.

Rich Oakley wrote:

Is you screen out of balance Rich – the '59 is the red one :?

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

Is you screen out of balance Rich – the '59 is the red one :?

Standard split wrote:

I was refering to Stu's comment about the 'Blue' '60 model, not the '59...

...'the blue 60 looks good although not as original of course"..

Standard split
14 years ago

I was refering to Stu's comment about the 'Blue' '60 model, not the '59...

...'the blue 60 looks good although not as original of course"..

Rich Oakley wrote:

Looks like my screen is faulty Rich, I can't read it properly :!:

Whiterag
14 years ago
Lovin the 59

If i was in the market would certainy have a view