pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
10 years ago
I wonder if these are genuine, they look pretty cool though...

Volkswagen KDF / Typ 82 E / Typ 87 / / Wehrmacht   $(KGrHqV,!mEFJLwftozrBSZ!!K2IcQ~~48_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $(KGrHqN,!lkFC8Hq)CV,BSZ!!k1(O!~~48_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $T2eC16Z,!y8E9s2flCKYBSZ!BGfRdw~~48_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $T2eC16RHJIMFHJQ7e2J8BSZ!zcv7hg~~48_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $T2eC16dHJHwFG2Ck(idcBSZ!0jNtU!~~48_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
10 years ago
Volkswagen Typ 82 "Kübelwagen" 82e   $(KGrHqJ,!q!FIRYyfe5,BSFYj7zsWQ~~_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $T2eC16RHJGMFFpsDRwUpBSFYj7rVT!~~_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $(KGrHqRHJCIFH86l+kJPBSFYj7s(Bg~~_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  $(KGrHqIOKosFIK2WFIkLBSFYkHcD7!~~_27.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
10 years ago

I wonder if these are genuine...

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

Is that a retorical question, Rob:?

I have a more authentic looking one sitting in my garden for the past 25 years. Judging by the asking prices, I'd better pull it out of the brambles and put it under cover.:o
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago

Is that a retorical question, Rob:?

I have a more authentic looking one sitting in my garden for the past 25 years. Judging by the asking prices, I'd better pull it out of the brambles and put it under cover.:o

Originally Posted by: Rattletrap 

Give us a picky then :d and I don't mean of the brambles :omg:

Andy W
Rattletrap
10 years ago
The rather high windscreen top indicate this to be a chopped around early rectangular rear window Beetle. Probably this car is a '58-'59. Of course then there's the later fuel tank, and the absence of dash panel pictures[-x

Volkswagen KDF / Typ 82 E / Typ 87 / / Wehrmacht 
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
Rattletrap
Rattletrap
10 years ago
Of course, with both of these cars the vendors may not want to mislead and the advert may say 'replica' 1942 of 1944. But as I cannot read German, I can't say and I doubt it anyway.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
I still would like one even if it was a replica. With the correct size windows.

Andy W
Old Blue
10 years ago

Andy W

Originally Posted by: AW 

Surely you don't believe he has split window Beetles lying around his garden.

His avatar box says he lives in London. Hardly a long lost forgotten place.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago

Surely you don't believe he has split window Beetles lying around his garden.

His avatar box says he lives in London. Hardly a long lost forgotten place.

Originally Posted by: Old Blue 

Why not nobody tells Porkiys on this site ---------- Do they ?

Andy W
Old Blue
10 years ago

Why not nobody tells Porkiys on this site ---------- Do they ?

Andy W

I'm sure most don't.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
Rattletrap
10 years ago

Andy W

I'll try to get through the undergrowth and get a buried Beetle pic when I'm doing my Rattletrap shots