Pastdown
10 years ago
Hi all,

Does anyone know the chap fromIrland that had a set of split rear seats for sale on the forum?

Thanks

Rob
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
1974dudley
10 years ago
Hi that was my advert, I am now keeping the rear seat. I was selling it as I had been offered a deal on a complete deluxe interior which eventually fell through. Luckily though I ended up getting a set of fronts for my deluxe to give me a complete set for both my standard and deluxe splits.

Colin.
Pastdown
10 years ago
Rubbish Colin :roll:

I'm after the back rest of the rear seats for my deluxe, if you see one for please do let me know.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Thanks

Rob
1974dudley
10 years ago
ok will do, theres a guy called originalio on the samba selling the material and card from a split for the rear backrest of a seat for 75 euro, then get a early oval beetle back seat backrest frame and use the cover and original card to recreate a top half cover for your backrest. new material is available from a guy called Marcus on the samba, ricardo at splits unlimited or from oppermans himmelservice amongst others
1974dudley
10 years ago
also theres a 53 rear seat that ended on 28 march on ebay seller shamilee looking 250, its been on a few times and condition seems ok , I think the card section is a little different on the rear but other than that it will work, the listings ended but it was 171272701640 and you should be able to view the item and contact the seller through ebay by sending a message.
Pastdown
9 years ago
Thanks for your help :)

The material on the samba is from a 49 and different to mine, same with the on on ebay.

Good news, I've spoken to a guy in Finland who has one and I should be collecting it this summer 🙂