vintagevw
17 years ago
Does it have a SEKURIT sign on the glas and if yes where?
Thanks, Pascal.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Bjoern
17 years ago
Dear Pascal,

First I will gratulate you for your Hebmüller-Project. After the little shock, that we didn't get it, Christian and me think that it was the best choise to sell it to you.

Most of the convertibles got a new roof durint their life and often, the rear window changed into a bigger size. A few years ago, I found an original complete roof of a Hebmüller, which was stockted since the early 1960s. This roof had the origininal rear window inside - without any logos. It is now installed in No. 5.

For my project, I have to use a new glas. We have the luck, that Hebmüller used a flat. The factory who made the new glas is able to sign it with a "SEKURIT"-Logo. I think, that I will use it becaus it fits to the rest of my windows.
vintagevw
17 years ago
Hello Bjorn,
Thanks for the answer.
Do you know if there is a metal frame arround the wooden part of the rear window?
Thanks, Pascal.
heb623
17 years ago
Hallo Pascal,

Ook in Duitsland heeft een Hebmuller geen ijzeren kader rond de achterruit! :cry:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
merz356
17 years ago

Does it have a SEKURIT sign on the glas and if yes where?
Thanks, Pascal.

"vintagevw" wrote:

YES....> SEKURIT

Mine has it's Original back window and is stamped Sekurit on the Top right(passengerside) my rubber seal around it obviously is new and probably not correct..?

I will try and enclose a pic that is very large not sure the site will allow it,I don't have a upclose shot of just the logo,if you look close in this pic you can see it.
vintagevw
17 years ago
Thanks, Mark!