JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
I have no problem with anyone attending, as long as they don´t act like jerks, and as long as they know its a vintage show they are attending and not Bug Jam.

It just seems like certain people don´t like having it pointed out to them, that its sometimes really NOT OK to act like a drunken lout in public. It doesn´t much matter at an enclosed venue if you decide to get falling down drunk - but somewhere like Bad Camberg or Hessisch where its very public, it also unfortunately could reflect badly on the organizers, and perhaps jeopardize the show.

Who would have thought that it was so hard to understand?
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Andy Sparks
15 years ago
These people are not like that anyway, I will be having a few rinks, but that will be after my car has been safely put to bed in the eve. Think some of you met Chris (Westy77) at Camberg anyway.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago

Yes I agree and its all 50 karmanns fault!

mrsherbie wrote:

I accept full responsibility.:oops:
Accept for the introduction of Mr.Glitter and Mr.Diamond links to U-Tube and comments regarding PDF files.

Come to think of it, i'm not to blame at all.
gipf
  • gipf
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago

I have no problem with anyone attending, as long as they don´t act like jerks, and as long as they know its a vintage show they are attending and not Bug Jam.

It just seems like certain people don´t like having it pointed out to them, that its sometimes really NOT OK to act like a drunken lout in public. It doesn´t much matter at an enclosed venue if you decide to get falling down drunk - but somewhere like Bad Camberg or Hessisch where its very public, it also unfortunately could reflect badly on the organizers, and perhaps jeopardize the show.

Who would have thought that it was so hard to understand?

JD wrote:

Nail on the head! :roll: