bug_1967
14 years ago
im new and say big HI :wink:,righ iv been doing up my 67 and i need door cards now for it, are they all the same size 67 up ?
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
Welcome.

I was also wondering about fitting the plastic door cards, as they shouldn´t warp so quickly. Anyone tried them?
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
bug_1967
14 years ago
plastic door cards i neve heard of them were did u see them ? have you got a web sit for this ?
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

plastic door cards i neve heard of them were did u see them ? have you got a web sit for this ?

bug_1967 wrote:

Sorry I forgot to post this....

https://www.fusselshop.de/index.php?cat=c42_Tuerverkleidungen-VW.html 
UserPostedImage
mrsherbie
14 years ago

Welcome.

I was also wondering about fitting the plastic door cards, as they shouldn´t warp so quickly. Anyone tried them?

JD wrote:

NO YOU WERE NOT OR I WILL COME OVER THERE AND CHOP YOUR HANDS OFF :!:

Dont you be a lazy old goat, take the old panels off, clean out bottoms and drain holes properly, then tectyl or waxoyl spray everywhere, around all seams inside door, then make new waterproof membranes from thin plastic sheet, attach to door as per old wax paper position using 3m double sided tape or similar, refit old panels, stop moaning. Job done :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

NO YOU WERE NOT OR I WILL COME OVER THERE AND CHOP YOUR HANDS OFF :!:

Dont you be a lazy old goat, take the old panels off, clean out bottoms and drain holes properly, then tectyl or waxoyl spray everywhere, around all seams inside door, then make new waterproof membranes from thin plastic sheet, attach to door as per old wax paper position using 3m double sided tape or similar, refit old panels, stop moaning. Job done :lol:

mrsherbie wrote:

I know, I know, you´re right.... it´s just that my car is so un-watertight....
I keep finding salmon in it, that are returning to spawn.:shock:
UserPostedImage