pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
14 years ago
I received this today if anyone is interested/can help...

I work for Nugus/Martin Productions who make historical documentaries which are mainly archive based. Our programmes are shown all around the world. Our latest vehicle World War 2 in Colour and High Definition has been warmly received in the United States and Europe and will be airing on the Discovery channel in the UK soon.

I am currently working on a project where we need to film a scene that we are saying is in Brazil, in the 1967. As you can imagine, a wet winter’s night in London might be stretching the imagination too far! I am hoping you will be able to help me though. I am looking to borrow/hire a left hand drive, mid-1960s VW Beetle. If you know of anyone who might be able to help I would very much appreciate you passing them my details so we can discuss the project further.

We are a very small production company working to very tight deadlines and so would be looking to do the filming in the next couple of weeks.

If you need anymore information or know of someone who can help me, please contact me via email or on the numbers below.

Best wishes

Rich

PM me for contact details if you're interested!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads