animalhead
19 years ago
hi all, i'm sad to say my baby has to go.. shes a 60'deluxe with a golde ragtop.. lovingly restored in 03 .. inc all new wings/r,boards,tyres,clutch period interior by DB cartrim..inc carpet and door panels..it has been lowered, and has a bunch of period accesories.. taxed/mot'd till 2005 fully waxoiled under.. garaged since resto' gotta go.. need the space..£4,000 ovno.. pm me for pics or see link below thanks :cry..

checkmybabyhere 

hello!!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
ralphtown
19 years ago
I,m a little confused.
The pix show a 4x4 and a split screen VW.
Is the split screen VW the one you want to sell.
I would think it a lot earlier than 1960.

RALPH. :?
ChillieWitch
19 years ago
I have to agree....your baby seems to be older than 1960....and if you wanted to sell her over here in Jersey she'd go for a lot more £££'s!
Are the panels all original?Whats the Chassis number?
You sure you want to sell?
I just bought a 1960 burgundy and cream flat screen dub, in need of restoration, and she cost over a grand. But she is GORGEOUS! If I had the cash I'd buy yours too!!!
ChillieWitch

Life without a beetle is like a broken pencil.......
Pointless!
pre67vw
19 years ago
In one of the photo's you can just about see a 60's dash, so I guess its had a split window conversion grafted into it.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
animalhead
19 years ago
thanks for your kind remarks, and no i really dont want to sell but i need my garage space back.. plus i've only done 150mls since resto.. all the info on it can be found in this link
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2495391392&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT 
hello!!
animalhead
19 years ago
sold!!!! :cry:
hello!!