Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
Hessisch Oldendorf 2009 – Cruise ( ride wanted )

I’ll be at Hessisch Oldendorf next year but without a vehicle, as I’ll be travelling from New Zealand.

Will I be able to hitch a ride with one of you lovely people for the cruise which is planned for the Saturday afternoon?

I’ll even shout you a coffee and cake when we stop along the way ;-)

Shout should explain,this is NZ slang for me paying ……… !!!

Cheers

Jess: d  vw-pritsche-t3-lichtgrau.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
I can normally be persuaded to do pretty much anything for cake.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
OK sounds good to me. !!!

What part of Germany are you living in ? Near HO ?

Thanks for the offer, I'm registrasion # 5 if you wish to check HO 2009 web site.

Regards

Jess
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
Stuttgart - flippin miles away! I´ll drive up before hand with a pal, but for a run around the scenery on Saturday (rashly assuming the car makes it at all) we should be OK.
UserPostedImage
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago
Thanks JD, sounds you are originally from 'the north" with saying flippin.... would I be correct. ?
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
No no. Im a southern softy!

UserPostedImage
mrsherbie
15 years ago
no 5!! Wow you were way quicker than all of us! :lol:

I would offer too but I am not designated driver this time, easy passenger heaven for me also!
Although last time we lazed about in cafe's all day and completely missed the cruise :oops: Will do it this time though :d No doubt we will all meet up sometime :d
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
mrsherbie
15 years ago

I can normally be persuaded to do pretty much anything for cake.

JD wrote:

Reminds me of Chris's old signature, what was it again?
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago

No no. Im a southern softy!

JD wrote:

I’m not proud – Gladly take up the offer of a ride from a southerner … but please don’t tell my folks. 😉 :wink:
Oval54-NZ
15 years ago

no 5!! Wow you were way quicker than all of us! :lol:

I would offer too but I am not designated driver this time, easy passenger heaven for me also!
Although last time we lazed about in cafe's all day and completely missed the cruise :oops: Will do it this time though :d No doubt we will all meet up sometime :d

mrsherbie wrote:

Yes nice and early with my registration to HO 2009, a know of a few other kiwis who are making plans to visit as well who have not registered but who are working in UK and parts of the EEC so may be a few of us hanging around….. !!

YES would be great to meet up with other forum members, MOST work on this closer to the date.