vintagevw
15 years ago
Bus does look already better...
Sorry guys, last pictures for this year!
I need a break! :lol:
Merry Christmas!  Afbeelding 083.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 084.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagevw
15 years ago
This is the glue I used for the corner.  Afbeelding 188.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 189.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 190.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
15 years ago
So you glue your cars together,i used to do that,they were called Airfix kits:lol:
vintagevw
15 years ago

So you glue your cars together,i used to do that,they were called Airfix kits:lol:

'50 Karmann wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
vintagevw
15 years ago
So the wheels had to be changed too...
So I told him to buy Flat4 5-lug sprintstars.:twisted:
As the original ones are far too expensive (4,5X15) and he could buy another set with insurance money.:d
But on those wheels you can see polishing stripes, so I told him that I would paint them to have an original look! :d
My boss told me that I'm crazy?[-x
I'm I evil or what? :d
Here are the pictures!  Afbeelding 988.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Sanded with 3M scotch brite!  Afbeelding 990.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
A hell of a job, TAPING time. 😞  Afbeelding 991.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Grey metallic paint.  Afbeelding 993.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 992.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Clear spray on the wheels, between mat and shiny.
Looks very original!:d  Afbeelding 995.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 994.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Just found a picture back of his first accident! :lol:  Afbeelding 265.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
54 Gertie
15 years ago

Just found a picture back of his first accident! :lol:

vintagevw wrote:

Nice, very nice!:d

And the splitscreen!:wink: :lol: :beer:
William
vintagevw
15 years ago
I've just done the last things on the van.
The left radius arm needed to be replaced becouse it was bended from the accident.  Afbeelding 196.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
I've cleaned the van a bit before leaving the building....
It looks good with the sprintstars! :d  Afbeelding 197.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
Ready to go! :d  Afbeelding 202.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.