Judson53
15 years ago
Hi does any one know if you have to book for the camping?or do you just turn up?if you do, how do you do it. i emailed them last week and havent heard anything from them!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Bjoern
15 years ago
Camping is no problem and we think that the camping ground is big enough for all participants plus friends. So on this point a pre-registration is not nessessary at this moment. But it could be that the central building on the ground is sold in the close future so that we can not use it in summer. And loosing showers and toilets. On this way it is very helpfull to know how many people wants to do camping so please follow the informations on our website. Even if you want to do the Aftershow-events until EBI 3.

Hessisch Oldendorf 2009 
New User
15 years ago
Hi Bjoern

I have missed the booking for Hessisch Oldendorf (unless of course you have space for one more car!). What about the campsite, can I book a space for a tent in advance?

I want to arrive on Thursday 25th June and leave Wednesday 1st July so I can take part in the trips to Hannover and Wolfsburg too. Will that be possible? Should I speak with the campsite directly?

I will be driving 600km to the show and I would like to know I have a nice place to pitch my tent at the end of the journey!

Many thanks