stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago

ive seen that cars inner rear wings, not pretty, hes been trying to sell this car for ages...
pre67vw
15 years ago
I'm not being funny, but I think you either have to stump up the cash and buy a solid car - or if you don't have the budget, buy something that needs some work. I think you're hoping for a really solid original oval that's cheap, but they're not around. I don't think the recession has had any impact on prices at all yet, and you'll probably have to wait another year or so for that to happen if it does.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

I'm not being funny, but I think you either have to stump up the cash and buy a solid car - or if you don't have the budget, buy something that needs some work. I think you're hoping for a really solid original oval that's cheap, but they're not around. I don't think the recession has had any impact on prices at all yet, and you'll probably have to wait another year or so for that to happen if it does.

pre67vw wrote:

ive got a car in mind, i just need to arrange some time to veiw it, i work 6 days a week & its not local, but im still interested in looking at others that people find
GKL 7
15 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

If i had an Oval, i'd give it him just to get shut:lol: :wink:
vintagevw
15 years ago
Isn't an egg also oval? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

'50 Karmann wrote:

is it your time of the month? :lol::wink:
GKL 7
15 years ago

is it your time of the month? :lol::wink:

stu wrote:

It was my time of the year last night,but only a few good friends on here will know what i mean by that:d
kdf38
15 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:?::?::?: :beer: :d

It was my time of the year last night,but only a few good friends on here will know what i mean by that:d

'50 Karmann wrote:

Mike
Texas
Nov. 1947 +
Febr 1949 shell
lou cypher
15 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

'50 Karmann wrote:

I have one he can have, maybe he'll shut up now:lol: :wink:  oval.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
topolino
15 years ago
wrong colour
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

I have one he can have, maybe he'll shut up now:lol: :wink:

lou cypher wrote:

do you have some kind of problem with me discussing looking for an oval in the oval window section of a vintage vw website?
69project
15 years ago

do you have some kind of problem with me discussing looking for an oval in the oval window section of a vintage vw website?

stu wrote:

and now breathe.....:wink:
Car less.....
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

and now breathe.....:wink:

69project wrote:

shut up & find me some cars :wink:
mrsherbie
15 years ago

Here it is again !!

https://picasaweb.google.nl/GuidoR1961/57Ovale8000Euro#  :d

Guido:wink:

Etzhold1 wrote:

:beer: YES, that really is an exceptionally nice oval!!

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
topolino
15 years ago
bit far to go for most of them but the last one is all stu could ask for bar finding a £10 grand car for three and sixpence
stu
  • stu
15 years ago
ive contacted the last one
69project
15 years ago

ive contacted the last one

stu wrote:

it looks promising,if i had more money id think about it

rhd as well!!!
Car less.....