oval56
13 years ago

I'll be there as well!! :beer:

Pascal- don't forget our agreement... are you taking the Heb or the cabrio (oh decisions, decisions). If you can't remember what you said, just PM me and I'll remind you!! :lol: :lol:

vintagebug wrote:

hoho... i heared it clear what he said in hannover to me: "for sure, i will came with my heb, i have to do onl a short inspection" 😛 😛 :wink: (and i think i'm not the only one who heared this :lol: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagebug
13 years ago

hoho... i heared it clear what he said in hannover to me: "for sure, i will came with my heb, i have to do onl a short inspection" 😛 😛 :wink: (and i think i'm not the only one who heared this :lol: :beer:

oval56 wrote:

Well that's that sorted then!! :d

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagevw
13 years ago
Did I missed something? :lol:
Just got the Heb out this evening.
I was standing at my grandfather's place.
Sadly my grandfather passed away last wednesday...
He was the reason that I came into Volkswagens.
He still had his 1300L beetle from 1970 that he bought factory new.
I'm going to miss him..  Afbeelding 124.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Next_Racer
13 years ago

I'll go, I hope they let me in ....8)
Last minute booking last monday, payed but no reply. Anyway , I'll go from wednesday to sunday, half vacation and half meeting.

Greets See you there.

zelensis61 wrote:

I'm also going from wednesday untill sunday. I'm leaving from Ieper at 8am
RockStock
13 years ago
Post plenty of pics please!
StockRocks
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Here are a few from Friday. I think poor weather may have kept a few people at home. Not sure if it was busier on Saturday?

Good to finally meet Oval56 in person!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
zelensis61
13 years ago
Hi JD, I missed you while talking to Andreas Oval56. I was very close but someone called me and afterwards you were gone.
Here are my picts. It seems that a delegation came from the planet TETTE. Strange looking UFO was seen on the field..
Enjoy.  IMG_0090.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0109.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0114.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0116.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0122.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
13 years ago
Some more to see: First one is the UFO ...:lol:  IMG_0123.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0135.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0156.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0168.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0169.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
13 years ago
and another batch :lol:  IMG_0219.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0220.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0223.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0225.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0226.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Was there only one UFO? Normally they travel in pairs, or so I hear.

Shame I missed you! Damn. I never found Pascal either although I spoke to his passenger. I get confused with user names and real names!
UserPostedImage
oval56
13 years ago

and another batch :lol:

zelensis61 wrote:

ahhhh i see, details hunting in the darkness :lol: :beer:

nice to meet some guys here in person :beer: the weather could have been a bit better, but that is not in our hands

www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
zelensis61
13 years ago
Hi andreas, The weather was fine....just it needed to be dryer and warmer:lol:
I hope you got home well, This morning Peter's heb was still in the same spot..Guess he had a fun night.

About the UFO, Yes they travel in pairs. I have looked everywhere but the other one I could not find. I have seen other pairs but none single:wink:
Greets.
oval56
13 years ago
sure, peter had a real close look at the bottom of some glasses :lol: :beer: that told me his face today :lol: :lol: :shock:

Hi andreas, The weather was fine....just it needed to be dryer and warmer:lol:
I hope you got home well, This morning Peter's heb was still in the same spot..Guess he had a fun night.

About the UFO, Yes they travel in pairs. I have looked everywhere but the other one I could not find. I have seen other pairs but none single:wink:
Greets.

zelensis61 wrote:

www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
oval56
13 years ago
i have my pictures also online on my website ...right side -> treffenbilder
and also in my latest part of my heb455 some pictures...

the best of the weekend:

now i know for what the storage on the enginewall is used for:

UserPostedImage

:lol: :lol: :wink: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
Bengt H
13 years ago
How was this meeting? Was there many pre -57 cars? Spareparts traders? Tell it to us who wasnt there!

(Early wee had plans to come with some cars from Sweden but its a long way and a new meeting that you dont know much about so wee all backed out in the end :oops:)
vintagevw
13 years ago
The Red Bull cans are out of the engine space now Andi! :beer:
I've met some guys from the forum from Austria, Germany, UK, Belgium, Scotland etc, nice too see you back guys.
We had a great time at Oberwolfach.
We've done a whole tour on top of the forrest with incredible vieuws and had a lot of fun.
It was a bit risky too. :wink:  Afbeelding 069.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 071.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 082.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 086.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 097.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Some others of our trip. :beer:
I know my windshield wipers are not the correct one but at least I needed them a lot during the week-end.

I drove about 1400 KM with the Heb this time, great experiance with the rain! :lol:
 Afbeelding 101.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 100.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 111.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 117.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 134.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

How was this meeting? Was there many pre -57 cars? Spareparts traders? Tell it to us who wasnt there!

(Early wee had plans to come with some cars from Sweden but its a long way and a new meeting that you dont know much about so wee all backed out in the end :oops:)

Bengt H wrote:

You probably had the right idea not to drive from Sweden. I think the weather kept people away. I hope this show will grow in future but it wasn´t so big this time. Maybe wait a year or two to see if it gets to be a good size show.
UserPostedImage
oval56
13 years ago
sure, the weather was not the best, but if no one will hit up, the meeting will die before it came up really big.

for the first time it was (beside the weather) not bad and not wrong to go there. the atmosphere was perfect and the many discussions and deals and talks also.
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
13 years ago
As I look to the weather now, I think we took the wrong week...:cry:
But we had fun!
Looking forward for Bad-Camberg! :beer: