Dr.D.
  • Dr.D.
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hello folks,

I just want to inform you, that amost all parts of my low volume replica series for the "Blitz Radio" IA 50 housing are now available. I have all the sheet metal parts (front, middle part and soon available the back part), all chrome trim and emblems and the knobs (which I do not produce myself but have them also made in Germany).
The complete set for the housing including chrome parts and knobs will be roundabout 1500 Euros plus VAT. O.K. not a bargain but I think this is a fair price. All parts are made in Germany from german reengineered dies. Each part can be used as a spare part to replace the original part of your original IA50.

The backplates will be ready in one or two weeks. All parts in original geometry. I will ad pics asap.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Please note: there are at least two so called "replicas" of the IA 50 on the market. These replicas have nothing to do with my parts. I do not sell to resellers at the moment, so please do not buy parts that are claimed to be Blech-Manufaktur parts from other sellers. Please check the quality of my parts with your own eyes and hands. I will be at the Veterama in Mannheim in October.

Aircooled greetings

Dirk
www.Blech-Manufaktur.de
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
karmann1952
14 years ago
Very good job Dirk! Looks like NOS :shock:
- 1950 VW Hebmüller
- 1951 Split sedan Export
- 1952 Karmann Kabriolett
- 1952 T1 barndoor transporter
- 1963 1200 Export Judson
- 1964 T1 Westfalia SO-34 Flipseat
- 1965 Karmann Ghia convertible
- 1966 T1 Westfalia SO-44 Dormobile

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
www.hebmuller-registry.com
www.kabriolett-registry.com
2splits
14 years ago
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
VW Stan
14 years ago
Great work there as usual Dirk! 😎
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
Dr.D.
  • Dr.D.
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hello,
just found the time put a pic of the last missing part to complete my IA 50 Radio housing.

The set comes complete with knobs and all the chrome parts and grille. Price is 1500 € (plus 19%VAT if not exported)for the complete set.

Aircooled Greetings from Germany
Dirk
UserPostedImage