oval56
  • oval56
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
14 years ago
i do have a problem, i'm interested in one part he is offering on thesamba, he replied on my first mail, and than nothing since weeks :cry: .... updated ads regular, but no response... and i do not know why???

any help??
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagebug
14 years ago

i do have a problem, i'm interested in one part he is offering on thesamba, he replied on my first mail, and than nothing since weeks Crying or Very Sad .... updated ads regular, but no response... and i do not know why???

To all,

Update on Guido

As most of us already know, Guido has had serious health problems this year. I spoke to him earlier this evening and although he has been improving he has recently had a setback. As a result of this he hasn't been spending a lot of time at his computer and is aware that he has many e-mails to reply to and several parts to ship to purchasers. He has asked me to post this message to keep everybody informed and to explain the reason for not getting in touch with people recently.

I'm sure Guido will get around to replying to everyone who has contacted him when he is feeling a bit better. I know I can speak for everybody on this forum when I wish him a speedy recovery.

Dave

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
oval56
  • oval56
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
14 years ago
thanks alot for this info, that makes some clear for me

so much health for guido from my site...
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany